Madden 17 no ranking score

by lyungn93

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

★ Pro

That's what the real problem is. That's why I put this on there from EA. They say they're aware of it and trying to fix it. We'll see. 

This from EA: "Regarding the problem with blank ranking score - it is currently under investigation. We are trying to find the root of the problem and fix it. Also, I can see that our Community Team looking into this as well, as all bugs reports goes through to them straight to the Studio."

Message 41 of 123 (3,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Where did you get that from? Chat, or an email? 

Message 42 of 123 (3,050 Views)

★ Pro
An email from an ea support supervisor who had the case kicked up to her from the regular support people you talk to on the phone.
Message 43 of 123 (3,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Alright Big news here people (ESPECIALLY EA ADVISORS). Below are some photos of my account that doesn't have a ranking score and also another photo with another account I created recently with a ranking score. Also some photos that show a difference of the main screen. When the ranking score is working you will see leaderboards is your first of 3 options. Now if your ranking score isn't working you will see compare stats as your first option of only 2 options. The ladder is incorrect. This should be a simple fix. Get on it EA for real.

Message 44 of 123 (3,034 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here's the fourth photo of my new ranked account. (Wrath41890) Were im obviously ranked. Fix this EA seriously.

Message 45 of 123 (3,033 Views)

★ Apprentice

This also goes on to prove that someone's internet connection has nothing i repeat nothing to do with their ranking score showing or not. This is a huge issue on y'alls end and for as long as its been you guys obviously have know idea of what your doing. THIS IS PATHETIC 

Message 46 of 123 (3,031 Views)

★ Pro

Thanks for this. But I also created a new account and that one also doesn't show my ranking. I'll try playing more games on the new account and see if that changes.

Message 47 of 123 (3,021 Views)

★ Apprentice

See any real EA ADVISOR would have already replied, but you see we are dealing with amateurs that clearly dont know which way is up. 

Message 48 of 123 (3,008 Views)

★ Apprentice

WOW!!!!!! Big shocker!!!!!!!! Still no reply from the EA ADVISORS. #FindNewAdvisors

Message 49 of 123 (2,989 Views)

★ Pro

Yeah, they did. Like I said, this is what they said 2 days ago:

"Regarding the problem with blank ranking score - it is currently under investigation. We are trying to find the root of the problem and fix it. Also, I can see that our Community Team looking into this as well, as all bugs reports goes through to them straight to the Studio."

This was from an EA supervisor advisor.

Message 50 of 123 (2,983 Views)