Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

★ Apprentice
If cheating is detected on your account you loose your rank.
Message 101 of 123 (1,488 Views)

★ Apprentice
If you're caught cheating, like lag switching, your rank is stripped and that account is marked as a cheater. Lol. Get a new account and play like a decent human being.DON'T CHEAT.
Message 102 of 123 (1,479 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Lol i would have a much higher win percentage if i knew how do to do any of that stuff. Didnt even know lag switch was a thing. Many many many people have complained about this error, so they are all cheaters too?
Message 103 of 123 (1,469 Views)

Re: Madden 17 rank issue

★★★ Newbie

EA does not have the ability to tell if someone is cheating. If they did, they would ban 99.9% of those playing

Message 104 of 123 (1,464 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@84Sooner wrote:

EA does not have the ability to tell if someone is cheating. If they did, they would ban 99.9% of those playing

You are cute. I like you. I will be honest in saying however that you are foolish if you truly believe what you typed.

Message 105 of 123 (1,428 Views)

★ Apprentice
Anyone who plays online games and says they don't know what a lag switch is is a liar or an idiot. I love these cheaters who act dumb about lag switches. Just Google it and you'll find all kinds of "mods" for cheating. Well ea finally did something and is stripping the ranks of cheaters. I report them every time...which is about %90 of the games I play sadly.
Message 106 of 123 (1,379 Views)

★ Apprentice
You're wrong. Most of the cheaters I play have no rank. Yet way more games then me. I record every game and send the video proof to ea.
Message 107 of 123 (1,378 Views)

★ Pro

Okay, let's try his a different way, EA -- why are some people ranked and others are not? Why do ranking appear and disappear? And WHY WON"T YOU FIX IT OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN?!!!

Message 108 of 123 (1,190 Views)

★ Pro

EA, EXPLAIN!

Message 109 of 123 (1,189 Views)

★ Pro

FIX IT OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN!!!

Message 110 of 123 (1,184 Views)