Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

by qq2oubm5

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So why wouldn't you bring this issue up at the meeting? [Comment Removed - Admin.]. This has been flawed since the release of madden 17 and nothing has been done to fix it. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 61 of 123 (3,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Barry when will this be fixed? If this issue was never discussed at the maintenance that how in the hell would you expect it to be taken care of Barry? Seriously this makes know sense what so ever. "Well uh although it wasn't discussed in the maintenance today look and see it still might be fixed" [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 62 of 123 (3,206 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Barry why is this not being brought up? It still obviously does not work!
Message 63 of 123 (3,197 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

BARRY WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED,?!?  

Message 64 of 123 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Barry on 10/18... nearly 10 days ago, you said you would handle this! What have you done? 

Message 65 of 123 (3,170 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's the same old canned answer. The game was released. There have been updates. They have been notified about this for months. And nothing. It won't be until madden 18.

Message 66 of 123 (3,167 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why would you NOT address it? It's posted HERE, on Reddit, on YouTube! Fix this now please it's getting out of control Barry. 

Message 67 of 123 (3,167 Views)

Community Manager

@qq2oubm5

I do not have an update on this specific issue at this time. This thread will be updated as soon as we have news. Apologies for this delay.

barry.png
Message 68 of 123 (3,155 Views)

★ Pro

My new account that was working now goes back and forth with showing me ranked and then unranked.

Message 69 of 123 (3,138 Views)

★ Pro

Now my new user isn't showing a ranking. Same problem. Any updates EA?

Message 70 of 123 (3,127 Views)