Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

by Deven41890

Original Post

★ Pro

Still waiting on an update from EA since they admitted that this is a problem and that they know about it and are working on it. EA, what's up?

Message 51 of 123 (2,738 Views)

★ Apprentice

These dude are supposed to be professionals, the top of their trade. Still know update this is ridiculous.

Message 52 of 123 (2,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Deven41890@lyungn93@BoscoTodd@qq2oubm5@Chief_ROZiN

It will be Monday at the earliest that I will be able to get info on this for you guys, possibly later than that. As soon as I get a response to my enquiry I will let you know.

barry.png
Message 53 of 123 (2,725 Views)

★ Pro

Ok, big news. I figured out how to have my H2H rank show up. This is on a PS4. First, I created a new sub-user on the PS4. If you create a totally new user, you’ll have to pay again to play online, so don’t do that. Then I created a totally new EA Origin account with a new email address. Don’t use an old account with EA or an email that you’ve ever used with them before. It has to be totally new. After doing this and after going 4-1 in H2H, my ranked show up as 90,126.

My old account still isn’t showing a rank even though I have over 3000 ranking points. And neither is another old account. Both of these I used to use on PS3, so like I said, it has to be a totally new EA Origin account. This worked for me, let me know if it works for any of you.

Message 54 of 123 (2,716 Views)

★ Apprentice

Creating a new account doesn't fix the problem. All you did was creat a new account. We shouldn't have to lose our ranking score in order to see our rank. So sorry you haven't figured out how to fix this issue. Nice try though. Thank You

Message 55 of 123 (2,702 Views)

★ Pro
No it doesn't fix the problem. But on my new account everything works fine. I hope they fix it but I found something that works and I'm tired of * with it
Message 56 of 123 (2,691 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BoscoTodd@lyungn93@Deven41890@qq2oubm5@Chief_ROZiN

We had a maintenance today and while this issue was not specifically addressed in that maintenance it is possible that this issue will see an effect. Can you please let us know if there was any change to this issue since today's deploy, thanks.

barry.png
Message 57 of 123 (2,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still showing up as - sadly....

also had had the ea server drop me from games a handful of times, non internet related drops.

Message 58 of 123 (2,674 Views)

★ Pro

No, the update did not fix the problem for me either. still showing no rank on old account. New account still showing rank.

Message 59 of 123 (2,671 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wow so the maintenance did not include this issue. What the hell?!?!?!

Message 60 of 123 (2,659 Views)