Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

★ Pro
And there are tons of screenshots that show the problem. Read the boards ea. You pick one that shows 00? Come on guys.
Message 31 of 123 (3,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got the same problem its very annoying

Message 32 of 123 (3,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BoscoTodd@lyungn93@Chief_ROZiN@qq2oubm5@Deven41890

Apologies, I was previously mistaken on my posts on this. Let me come back with some correct info. Thanks for the screen shots.

barry.png
Message 34 of 123 (3,478 Views)

★ Pro

This from EA: "Regarding the problem with blank ranking score - it is currently under investigation. We are trying to find the root of the problem and fix it. Also, I can see that our Community Team looking into this as well, as all bugs reports goes through to them straight to the Studio."

Message 35 of 123 (3,462 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Check out what I found guys and EA sports if you comment, we are stuck in UNRANKED mode or at least I am try it. When I go online for head to head, I press square for PS4. It says UNRANKED. It is grey and I can hover it to change it. Look at the madden book and it says if you want to play it UNRANKED to this. Problem is ours is STUCK IN GREY. everyone try it. I'm also attaching a second piece to show the first ea advisor he's wrong that 100,000 players are ranked so that is for him. 

Message 36 of 123 (3,444 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I meant CANT HIVER OVER IT. I CAN GO TO EACH OPTION AND CHANGE IT BUT THE UNRANKED I CANT TOUCH IT AND ITS GREY.

Message 37 of 123 (3,441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So to calcify I'm stuck in UNRANKED mode. It's grey. I cannot hover over it or change it at all. Try it. Screen shot it if you can guys. Still have the problem just noticed this though. 

Message 38 of 123 (3,440 Views)

★ Pro

We're wrong about how it works. Someone wrote this to me: Yes, you are not understanding how it works.  All you need to do is select the head to head quick match option and let it find an opponent for you automatically.  Those are RANKED.  I've done that since release and all my games are ranked and I can go view my leaderboards anytime and see the result of my last game and my record.

The reason it will always show unranked in those custom matches is that you are not allowed to make a custom match and have it ranked.  If you were, you could play with friends who would lose to you on purpose, etc. 

Why no one can answer you here is beyond belief.  It is a simple thing. 

Message 39 of 123 (3,429 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I understand that now. But I was trying EVERY way to fix it since we are not getting support here. I go head to head online quick match with a random. Then I'm matched up and after it doesn't log it. My games aren't being logged as ranked games, but I have ranking points. Where is my rank and how do I fix this!

Message 40 of 123 (3,420 Views)