Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by IconicViking

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

★★★ Newbie
This issue is happening to me as well but in offline connected franchise mode following the first season. I am not very happy that it seems to happen every single time I try to load a game or a practice. This issue needs to be resolved as right now the only the reason I buy the game cannot be played.
Message 61 of 183 (4,444 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

★★★ Newbie

2 weeks and still no updates on the issue? Why did I pay for a game that doesn't work AT ALL?? Please fix or provide a refund to those effected. 

Message 62 of 183 (4,428 Views)

★★★ Novice
I found out that I did not have a player at a certain position like Left Defensive End so after I changed one of my players from outside linebacker to left defensive end I was able to start training. It didn't prompt me to do it at the start training screen only when I tried to play the game in offline franchise mode.
Message 63 of 183 (4,398 Views)

Cant play any Madden 17 Game anymore????

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: I cannot get a single game, franchise, MUT, Play Now..... to load at all. It gets to the loading screen right before the game starts and freezes and won't come out of it....
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Fix it so I can at least play the game I payed $60 for!!!!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs?: Game freezes in finding all loading screen right before game is about to start.
What do you expect to see?: A game loaded and ready to play
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 0
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: motoxhonda420
Date/time issue occurred: 9/12/2016
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No
‌Game won't work
Message 64 of 183 (4,392 Views)

Re: Unable to load a file in offline CFM.

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone got this issue fixed?
Message 65 of 183 (4,358 Views)

Re: Unable to load a file in offline CFM.

★★ Novice

@Bfeerasta19 wrote:
Has anyone got this issue fixed?

I don't have it fixed. If I am in offline CFM, if I carry out some tasks that don't involve loading or saving files, the autosave seems to work OK and then the next time it freezes I can recover the data. 

It doesn't seem to freeze as often as it did a while ago. However it still freezes a high proportion of the time when loading or saving files - still an unstable product.

I suggest it would be politic of EA Sports to give users an update of what they are or are not doing with respect to this problem, as it is unsatisfactory to leave this issue out there for such an expensive game that is the cornerstone of your franchise.

Message 66 of 183 (4,354 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also cannot play a single game in Madden 17. Freezes every single time on the game loading screen. Every single time, in every single mode, does not matter online or offline. Very upset!!!!!!
Message 67 of 183 (4,345 Views)

Madden 17 freezes

★ Apprentice

Game freezes while loading. Originally began while playing on franchise mode. Then it began freezing on play now mode. Now it freezes when attempting to start game and get to main menu. Have been through all suggested solutions with no positive results. Please help.

Message 68 of 183 (4,282 Views)

Re: Madden 17 freezes

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi there! Could you list everything that has been attempted so far, with as much detail as possible? I will definitely help you out, but I don't want to be that guy who sends you redundant steps that didn't work the first time.

Message 69 of 183 (4,258 Views)

Madden 17 freezes on loading screen for online play

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I start a head to head online game, Madden has no problem searching for an opponent but once the opponent is found and the game starts to load, after about a minute of the little blue circle moving, it freezes and you can hear the crowd cheering in the background but the game never comes up. Madden just freezes at this screen with the crowd cheering in the background. I have to close the application just to get out of the freeze. This is really frustrating because
1. I paid $60 for this and preordered
2. I've had the game since it came out and it just started doing this a few days ago

Have the servers been hacked or something? My WiFi connection is near perfect and I've already re-initialized my system and restarted it (PS4)

I really don't know what to do. Im considering returning the game for a refund if I can't even play online
Message 70 of 183 (4,184 Views)