Original Post

Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've also tried playing my offline CFM offline from xbox live, no go. Thekk21

Message 151 of 183 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem and tried changing the region and then changing it back and it didn't work. Xbox one: USAsailor7
Message 152 of 183 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

Figured it out!  Hopefully this will work for everyone, but when starting your cfm, or on your current com, turn off PRE EXISTING INJURIES! After that it should work.  Someone else earlier in this forum stated the same thing and its working as of right now.  Give it a try.

Message 153 of 183 (1,501 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got this game for Christmas so I'm a little behind on the forum, but I've tried to read up.  I've been having a similar issue.  Whenever I try to start a player franchise as a QB, the game crashes and freezes.  I can get through week 1 of the preseason, but it freezes and crashes whenever I try to play week 2. So far, I've tried reinstalling the game and I even initialized my PS4, but nothing has worked thus far.  Any ideas?  There might have been a solution that I missed and I apologize if so.

This is for PS4 offline franchise player mode.  Yes, my game has the most recent update.  Thanks for the help, guys.

Message 154 of 183 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

Turning pre existing injuries off worked on the XB1, but may be different on the ps4. did you try that?

Message 155 of 183 (1,473 Views)

Madden 17

★★★ Newbie
Freezes when loading
Message 156 of 183 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was having the same issues. I have PS4 and I did a database rebuild and I haven't had any issues since.
Message 157 of 183 (1,248 Views)

★★ Novice
I found a work around for the time being. If I simulate the preseason and all trainings then the game works fine. However, whenever I try to play the trainings or preseason games, it crashes.
Message 158 of 183 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this issue on one s as well
Message 159 of 183 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How can I change my region on my PS4 console?
Message 160 of 183 (1,116 Views)