Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

★★★ Newbie
PS4
Message 111 of 183 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am running the most current update.
I am not using a custom playbook.
I am trying to load an offline franchise.
My username is ays5004 and I am in the eastern time zone. The last occurred on October 15th at 9:45am.
Message 112 of 183 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been having the same issue where I open my loaded offline franchise and when I go to play my first pre season game the loading screen freezes my gamer tag is xxdubester12xx and my issues occurred on Xbox one at about 9:20 PM in the Eastern Time Zone
Message 113 of 183 (1,145 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this issue as well whenever I try to load an actual game. This game itself will load to all the menu screens, but will not load to the actual game. I have temporarily solved this issue by disconnecting from the internet. So the only game modes I am able to play at current are those in offline Franchise mode and local gameplay. Something having to do with connecting to the EA Servers is causing my game to crash. So if anyone else is having this problem, try disconnecting your PS4 from the internet and see if that loads the game for you.

Message 114 of 183 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine does the same. I have deleted all save files and reinstalled the game multiple times. When I try to load the game when online, it freezes on literally every game mode. I also play FIFA, and have had no issues with connecting on that game. So I'm assuming this has to be because of a previous title or tuning update. The game worked fine for me at launch, but shortly after, this issue began. Just would like to be able to play the game that I've had for 2 months now.

Message 115 of 183 (1,113 Views)

Stuck On Loading Screen Madden 17

★★★ Newbie
The Gronk loading screen will never load.
I've tried everything I can think of. Uninstalled and reached installed multiple times... Did it again offline and tried to play offline... Still had the issue
Message 116 of 183 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know what, if anything, has been done but the problem has stopped. At least for now. I've been able to save my games and pretty much do everything and the problem has not repeated itself. So for the time being, thank you.

Message 117 of 183 (1,079 Views)

Community Manager

@biggestofdaddies

Great, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 118 of 183 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah if I try to play MUT or Franchise it loads for a little bit then freezes. I want a solution or my $60 back this is rediculous
Message 119 of 183 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I use either franchise mode, every time I go to play a game it freezes on the loading screen.

ps4 username : kfl_22

occurred: Monday October 24, 2016 12:54 pm EST

just downloaded the most recent update before using this game mode 

Message 120 of 183 (962 Views)