Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

by Z3pDr4g0n

Original Post

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

★★★ Newbie

Same problem and worse with the 1.04 update.  

Message 91 of 183 (3,566 Views)

Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

★★★ Newbie

It's not a solution, it's a series of questions.  Like a lot of people who have replied after this "questions solution" was posted, it does not fix the problem.  The game freezes on the loading screen.  This happens every time, offline or online, franchise or draft champions or play now or practice.  The music starts, loading propeller spins through three or four pictures and then everything freezes and you have to close application and restart or sometimes unplug the PS4.  I have deleted rosters, play books, everything.  I have tried every possible combination.  Nothing works, nothing in the solution works for sure.  I have never had any issues with any other game on PS4 other than Madden 17 and one other one.  Now what was it?  Oh yeah, Madden 16.  Same exact issue and it looks like that never got fixed.  Silly of me to buy another version but I have an eight-year-old son who loves NFL footballl and would love for it to work for him.  Could you please get on a fix that is actually a fix and not post a solution that isn't one and then consiider the problem resolved as far as you are concerned.  It is not resolved for a lot of people.  Thank you.  

Message 92 of 183 (3,563 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am still unable to play the game I purchased three weeks ago for $60. I got another email asking how things were going since being provided more information about my request. Nothing has been done. Things are not going, I have a game that is unplayable. How many of these emails am I going to receive with nothing ever being done? I’m beyond frustrated, even more so because of these emails. Can I get a honest answer on the status of the problem that I’m having other than thanks for your patience? Is there someone higher up that can give me an explanation as to how this is acceptable customer service? I was sent to this forum and my case closed that started with chatting and speaking to people on the phone. I'm tired of being passed off to what essentially is a dead end.

Message 93 of 183 (3,547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  • Is your game running on the most recent update?
    • Yes
  • If the issue is still occurring for you, is it with an online or offline Franchise?
    • Offline. Surprisingly, I have not had many problems playing MUT (at least the game hasn't frozen up altogether), although I did have a problem with lag during both MUT offline challenges and Offline Franchise.
  • Do you have ANY custom playbooks installed?
    • I did not have any custom playbooks originally when I first discovered the problem. After I did a full reinstall of the game, I did download some playbooks, sliders, and others. Although I've not yet made use of them.
  • If your game is up to date and you have no custom playbooks can you post your username and the most recent time the issue occurred. Please include your timezone and be as accurate as possible with the time of occurrence.
    • XBL name: bgdaddy78
    • Problem occurred most recently this morning at approximately 11:30 am when I tried to load my Offline Franchise. Prior to that, it happened on September 22, 2016 at around 11:30 PM, trying to save my Offline player franchise.
Message 94 of 183 (3,537 Views)

★★ Novice

ive played 20+ yrs one way i just got drubbed again.. come on ea step up 

Message 95 of 183 (3,532 Views)

Community Manager

@biggestofdaddies

Thank you for posting the requested info. +XP

barry.png
Message 96 of 183 (3,522 Views)

Community Manager

I just wanted to post to let you know that we are continuing to work on this issue. Having said that, to say that the situation is complicated is quite an understatement. The number of variables involved is relatively high and as the game is complex we need to narrow down the exact cause which will take time. We do have ways to boil the data down to something manageable and we have top people involved in finding the resolution(s) to this group of crash/freezes. Once we have some exact causes nailed down we will then be in a position to make the fix(es) available to players. This will take some time but we are committed to a positive outcome.

barry.png
Message 97 of 183 (3,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Freezes on loading screen. Fix this problem EA SPORTS!!!
Message 98 of 183 (3,420 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine stopped freezing finally, and today it started back up again. I'm so pissed, EA fix this * with Madden 17. It hasn't gotten any better. And all you can say is were working on it. That was 3 weeks ago!!!!!!
Message 99 of 183 (3,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ultimate team solo games
Message 100 of 183 (3,354 Views)