Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by biggestofdaddies

Original Post

★ Novice

I have the same problems and set up the same way. i have update version 1.04 my screen name is sting45231

Message 81 of 183 (5,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with my Xbox 1 my Madden 17 keep freezing I haven't played Madden since the last update I will like to enjoy my football if you guys can fix this bug issue that's going on
Message 82 of 183 (5,082 Views)

Madden 17 keep freezing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: everytime I load the game it freezes up I can't play none of my CFM or my online gaming
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Idk just find the issue please I'm getting very upset about this game $64 going to waste just fix this issue I'm not the first one having this problem
What happens when the bug occurs?: Everything freeze up even at the loading screen
What do you expect to see?: Game doesn't work
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 0 soon as I click the A button it freezes
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: IxTRSxI JBUG95
Date/time issue occurred: 9/192016 and still not working
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Unknown

Don't have any
Message 83 of 183 (5,073 Views)

Community Manager

@doclager

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 84 of 183 (5,065 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having a problem to where my disc game of madden 17 takes about 3+ minutes just to load on my new Xbox S is this normal?
Message 85 of 183 (5,048 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

★★★★★ Newbie

On Xbox One - I'm having the same problem here. It starts when I try to save during offline franchise. It hangs and doesn't "freeze" but it doesn't progress either. It just gets stuck in the "please wait" portion of the save and leaves me no choice but to force quit the game. Then, when it reloads, it won't load the save file because it's been corrupted. It has done this three times to me now. The first two times, when I first bought it. I had an owner franchise going and I was 5 weeks into it. Then it crapped out and any attempt to load the game either brought me back to the main screen or froze the game. So I went back into franchise and tried to start a player franchise. Made it as far as my first training in preseason, only it never loaded because it froze up entirely. So, I thought something might be wrong with the download (purchased it on xbl - no disc). So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Deleted every save file from before and tried another player franchise. created a QB and had a brilliant first game (592 yards and 6TDs on all-pro - with the Bears). Immediately tried to save it and it's hanging again and just won't finish the save. I'm looking at the screen now. The music is still playing and the "save bar" is still animated. It just keeps saying "please wait." I don't know what else to do at this point. But so far, this has been an effectively useless purchase.

Message 86 of 183 (5,011 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

None of the suggestions provided in this thread have helped. My xbox one system is completely up to date. I had not originally had any downloaded files when this problem started. Incidentally, I had also been experiencing lag during non-online games, such as MUT challenges and during offline franchise mode. It would occasionally stammer where the screen would freeze for a second and then continue, but it would do it in moderate intervals. Like, it would do it, while the players were approaching the line and then again mid play. But then it might wait a player or two and then do it again.

Message 87 of 183 (5,009 Views)

Community Manager

@biggestofdaddies@IconicViking@XxAMPEDUPZACHxX@jbugg12345@sting45231

Please see the following link and reply with the requested info in the format shown, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Madden-17-loading-screen-freezes/m-p/5569468#M585

barry.png
Message 88 of 183 (4,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Hey EA, it is not fixed.  Problem is not solved.  

Message 89 of 183 (4,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  Been a month now.  No fix.  Even worse with latest update.  Can't play at all now.  

Message 90 of 183 (4,887 Views)