Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by HJohnson_8120

Original Post

★★ Novice
If you haven't already fixed this I believe I stumbled upon a solution. It has worked for mine at least. When trying to start the practices for me it would say that I needed to set focus players and then the second time I would click the start option the training would try to start but freeze. I clicked it the first time and then simed the week. I then tried to start it in week 2 and it froze. When I reloaded the game however it worked perfectly. Haven't had an issue since. Hopefully this helps some people?
Message 51 of 183 (5,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hoe does a company put out a product that is filled with so many really bad issues? You guys know these things are problems but you put the game out anyways. How greedy can a company be? EA is hands down the worst with with game issues.Its over and over same things year after year. I don't know who or why but over the last 5 or so years its just been a sinking ship. Its embarrassing. 

Message 52 of 183 (5,167 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same exact problem it won't load
Message 53 of 183 (5,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem.  Had this problem with Madden 16 too.  You get to the loading screen and the little loading propeller freezes on about the fourth screen after you've been waiting a couple of minutes.  The music continues but the game will never load.  Only solution is to close application, reload game, wait five minutes to get back to that screen and hope it will work again.  I've lost my Franchise data once and my son lost his also.  Draft Champions team game got forfeited when the game locked up.  The suggestion that we delete data is not a real fix if that means we lose progress.  Who wants to go into week 14 in franchise mode and wonder if the season is going to get wiped out this week or next week?  Seems like loads of people are piling on with this comment and it has been a couple of weeks and a couple of patches.  Would really like to have this fixed or there will be no more EA games bought by me.  

Message 54 of 183 (5,084 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Freezing during the loading screen for offline franchise mode. 

XBOX: kaihong17

Message 55 of 183 (5,062 Views)

★★ Novice
I want to play ultimate team and you can't play online unless you have the update but the only way I can actually play is deleting the update which prevents me from playing ultimate team. It starts loading into the game and then freezes on the loading screen and won't start the game. This is what my screen has been stuck on for about 30 minutes.
Message 56 of 183 (5,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is still happening to me. I've had the game for weeks and haven't hardly been able to play. When are you going to fix this, it's absolutely ridiculous
Message 57 of 183 (5,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to know how the issue is considered solved when it is still being investigated. This has been a common problem with the Madden series the past couple years. One would think this problem would have been resolved by now.

Message 58 of 183 (4,998 Views)

★★ Novice

@Timelgard15 wrote:

I want to know how the issue is considered solved when it is still being investigated. This has been a common problem with the Madden series the past couple years. One would think this problem would have been resolved by now.

I think they marked it "Solved" because someone said they thought they might have found a solution. 

It wasn't a solution, it was a work-around. Also that did not work for me, as the poster's issue was slightly different.

Message 59 of 183 (4,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Never had this problem for the first few days I owned the game, then there's an update and now the game crashes every time Frown
Message 60 of 183 (4,950 Views)