Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by ckunda4

Original Post

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We are currently investigating this loading screen freeze issue. Further information will be provided as it becomes available. We ask for your patience until then.

barry.png
Message 41 of 183 (4,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Guessing why it is flagged as SOLVED.

Came here after e reserch in Google: guessing if in M17 they have solved an issue that totally ruined my experience in M16 (http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-16-offline-Franchise-stuck-on-loading-screeen/td-p/... ) the franchise freezing after a match... and support never solved.

I will never buy an other Madden game, sadly, because is a good game, when it loads poperly!

Unfortunately I see here that similar problems still persist in Madden. Thanks to take ours wasted money....

Message 42 of 183 (4,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Inappropriate comment removed - Admin.]

Message 43 of 183 (4,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4, everytime I try to load training or a game, music continues to play and scroll still photos.  I am absolutely angry at this.  Year after year after year I continue to buy the game and it freezes more than any other game I have played in my entire life dating all the way back to NES.  Walmart will not give me a refund.  I bought a sorry product, and I want my compensation back from EA.  

I also buy NHL every year in addition to many other EA titles.  I REFUSE to purchase another title that is EA until I am reimbursed.  Below is my contact info:

PSN: KANDERSEN47

EA: KANDERSEN47

Email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 44 of 183 (4,152 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

We are currently investigating this loading screen freeze issue. Further information will be provided as it becomes available. We ask for your patience until then.

Just got a game update today. Does this update address this issue?

Still downloading update so I haven't seen it yet.

Message 45 of 183 (4,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issue with the Offline Franchise Loading/Saving screen freezing up. Does not work at all now. Freezes every time I select the file to load or save. Playing on Xbox One, from the disc. Username: Fievel395

Message 46 of 183 (4,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is a little better. Still freezes about 60% of the time now.

Message 47 of 183 (4,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope just tried

This is really bad. Never had this happen before ever

Message 48 of 183 (4,084 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also having this same problem. Offline franchise mode. Thought it might be the xbox was wearing out, but with this many people having the issue, i guess that isnt it......

Message 49 of 183 (4,062 Views)

★ Novice
Exact same problem. Just started today. Can't load my franchise, nor can I delete any files in attempt to clear up space. Help us out EA!! Gamertag: NoDiggity4
Message 50 of 183 (4,052 Views)