Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by ft4wislebron

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on my Xbox one. The only way to get around it is to save your game under new names after you've made any progress. This way your auto save and original file are seperate if there's issues. Ridiculous that this is happening though
Message 31 of 183 (4,278 Views)

Freezing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: Freezes when loading the game either through franchise mode or regular exhibition.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: dont know
What happens when the bug occurs?: Game doesn't load
What do you expect to see?: Fix it
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 0
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: Molonlane1792
Date/time issue occurred: 8/27/16
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Don't have any
Message 32 of 183 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have problem on ps3

Message 33 of 183 (4,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If No fix by Sept 1st, Then I Want My Money credited back to my playstation account

Message 34 of 183 (4,235 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Psn screen name : wiselebron

All I can get to work is play now. Franchise crashes whenever trying to start game or practice.
Message 35 of 183 (4,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Game freezes while loading franchise on Xbox One. Dirtybird7407 , if not fixed soon I want refund.

Message 36 of 183 (4,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Screen freezes on connected franchise training. Please help!!!
Message 37 of 183 (4,193 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same issue. 

This occurs when trying to load or save a Connected Franchise. It also has occurred when I try to load a customised roster. Occurs almost every time. 

It is cleared by deleting the Saved Game data, and then re-syncing with the cloud, but it has then re-occurred every time so far. 

Message 38 of 183 (4,176 Views)

★ Novice

There is a solution which works for me when you can't save manually or load a save. What you need to do is continue offline franchise which automatically loads the last autosave. You then need to play a game, you can sim the whole thing so only takes a few minutes. Then advance the week. Then you should be able to manually load a previous save. From that point you will need to advance the week after playing that week's game or doing whatever if it's the offseason. After advancing the week you should be able to manually save.

For example: I cheat at draft time; I sim the draft and look at the rankings / draft spots of all the players to set up my draft board. I manually saved at the start of the draft. Simmed the draft. Made my draft board. I did a practice run of the draft. (It was of course a practice run because I missed out on my top player) When went to load the save again I got the load screen freeze. So I powered down the XBOX and turned it back on. Continued franchise which took me to the completed draft; I advanced to the next season, simmed a preseason game, advanced the week, and then I was able to reload my earlier pre-draft save and continue as normal.

It sounds * but it works for me every time my save / load screen gets hung up.

Message 39 of 183 (4,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me. Plus a myriad of other issues and glitches. Still havnt fixed the invisable player EA. ITS A BROKEN GANE

Message 40 of 183 (4,133 Views)