Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by leowithagun

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
My issue started when I updated to version 1.02.
Message 21 of 183 (5,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
RegentGull4168
Message 22 of 183 (5,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Roughly the same problem here.  I was able to play preseason games but as soon as I tried to play a regular season game it gets stuck at the "ready" screen.  Uninstalled everything...even got a new disc but the problem remains.  Xbox One, gamertag Talcyon.

Message 23 of 183 (5,115 Views)

★ Novice

Adding my name to the list of random freezing.

Happens in menus and during gameplay, about 5-10mins of play and freezes and then reboots xbox1

Ive been in contact with EA help and tried all their suggestions, done multiple re-installed, not applying patches etc and nothing stops it

Does anyone know if EA / game devs are aware of this issue and are working on a fix?

GT= Griff79

Message 24 of 183 (5,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem with the loading screen and nothing has worked. I can't get past the initial loading screen with the Rams. PSN ID: Sunbear-4
Message 25 of 183 (5,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried several things to fix this issue. This game cost too much to have problems like this. I definitely don't like spending my hard earned money on a game to have this happen. Feels like a wasted all that money on an below average game, especially on the performance. PSN ID: LEO_WITH_A_GUN

Message 26 of 183 (5,078 Views)

★ Novice

Hey tannejh89!

I tried your suggestion, but a little differently.  I did do the simulation thing you said, but only simmed the first preseason game.  Went to the second preseason game, and everything was fine.  Played games 3 and 4 of the preseason, and now into Week 2 of the regular season.  No glitches (as of now).  Hopefully there won't be any more issues this season, and into the first week of the next preseason.  Thanks for the tip!

Message 27 of 183 (5,060 Views)

★★ Novice
Getting nothing but run around from EA. No direct fix for this. How can that be so?
Message 28 of 183 (5,049 Views)

★★ Novice
Any progress from EA?
Message 29 of 183 (5,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll give EA a few more days to provide a working solution before I return the game.  A game where you can't even play a regular season game is a broken game.  I can't in good conscience recommend this game to anyone.  So disappointing...

Message 30 of 183 (5,027 Views)