Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by softwaresales

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Have tried everything. Nothing works, it's clearly a bug. PSN ID: Bruuseren.

Message 11 of 183 (6,739 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've tried everything and it still keeps doing it. GT- theycallmeLILES. XBOX ONE
Message 12 of 183 (6,189 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Tried everything. GT- theycallmeLILES. Xbox one
Message 13 of 183 (6,183 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having a same issue, too.  I got to load a game in both Franchise and MUT mode, but the game freezes and this code shows up on the screen - CE-34878-0.  Has anyone ever seen this code before?  What does it mean?  Thanks!

Message 14 of 183 (6,173 Views)

Unable to load a file in offline CFM.

★★★ Newbie
I seem to have issues with loading and sometimes saving a file. My current work around is to restart my X box one but that only temporarily fixes the issue. After playing a bit more, the issue resurfaces.

Help! I seem to get this issue only when I don't see the "loading" message on the bottom right corner of the screen shot I provided. This message appears as I go through the menu options.
Message 15 of 183 (6,014 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried all the standard fixes and followed the links. Hopefully I can help narrow down the problem. I've been trouble shooting this for a few days and for me at least it seems to only be affecting the preseason of my CFM. If I sim past the preseason games and training I can then play them normally starting week 1 of the regular season. Likewise if I start the season straight off from the regular season the game works fine. Its still a pain cause I like using the preseason and training to build my team but I guess we just have to wait for a fix. GT: The Caretaker32

Message 16 of 183 (6,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I've had the same issue where it won't load any game, but I just deleted the tuning update and I was finally able to load a regular play now game. So I'm thinking the update was the problem.
Message 17 of 183 (6,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Never even played a single game since it freezes at that same load screen point. I have a physical copy.
Message 18 of 183 (6,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It only works about 20% of the time for me. I want a freaking refund. Offline Franchise I cant save or load most of the time. It freezes and I have to restart. I want a refund!!!!
Message 19 of 183 (6,138 Views)

★★ Novice
Anyone figure this out? $100 game. Waste of my hard earned $
Message 20 of 183 (6,135 Views)