Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by softwaresales

Original Post

★★ Novice

Have tried everything. Nothing works, it's clearly a bug. PSN ID: Bruuseren.

Message 11 of 183 (5,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've tried everything and it still keeps doing it. GT- theycallmeLILES. XBOX ONE
Message 12 of 183 (4,623 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Tried everything. GT- theycallmeLILES. Xbox one
Message 13 of 183 (4,617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a same issue, too.  I got to load a game in both Franchise and MUT mode, but the game freezes and this code shows up on the screen - CE-34878-0.  Has anyone ever seen this code before?  What does it mean?  Thanks!

Message 14 of 183 (4,607 Views)

Unable to load a file in offline CFM.

★★★★ Novice
I seem to have issues with loading and sometimes saving a file. My current work around is to restart my X box one but that only temporarily fixes the issue. After playing a bit more, the issue resurfaces.

Help! I seem to get this issue only when I don't see the "loading" message on the bottom right corner of the screen shot I provided. This message appears as I go through the menu options.
Message 15 of 183 (4,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried all the standard fixes and followed the links. Hopefully I can help narrow down the problem. I've been trouble shooting this for a few days and for me at least it seems to only be affecting the preseason of my CFM. If I sim past the preseason games and training I can then play them normally starting week 1 of the regular season. Likewise if I start the season straight off from the regular season the game works fine. Its still a pain cause I like using the preseason and training to build my team but I guess we just have to wait for a fix. GT: The Caretaker32

Message 16 of 183 (4,598 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
So I've had the same issue where it won't load any game, but I just deleted the tuning update and I was finally able to load a regular play now game. So I'm thinking the update was the problem.
Message 17 of 183 (4,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Never even played a single game since it freezes at that same load screen point. I have a physical copy.
Message 18 of 183 (4,589 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
It only works about 20% of the time for me. I want a freaking refund. Offline Franchise I cant save or load most of the time. It freezes and I have to restart. I want a refund!!!!
Message 19 of 183 (4,572 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Anyone figure this out? $100 game. Waste of my hard earned $
Message 20 of 183 (4,569 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help