Madden 17 install bar top left

by quesui

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 install bar top left

★★★ Newbie
I’ve completed downloaded madden and have played it regularly but once I deleted it and redownloaded it, the install bar gave me a timer and then eventually said installing and never moved, I’ve tried deleting it again and deleting its saved data also but nothing changed, I have it disc and I’m in the PS4 Console.
Message 1 of 3 (1,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17 install bar top left

Community Manager

@krissirius 

This post is from 2017, we recommend posting a new topic for anything you find 2 years back. Thank you for searching though!

Make sure your PlayStation hard drive isn't full and try power cycling the console which can help with download/installation issues. It doesn't hurt to power cycle the modem/router to repair any potential connection issues (unplug the modem/router for 5 minutes). 

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,137 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Did you solve it? I have the same problem. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager

@krissirius 

This post is from 2017, we recommend posting a new topic for anything you find 2 years back. Thank you for searching though!

Make sure your PlayStation hard drive isn't full and try power cycling the console which can help with download/installation issues. It doesn't hurt to power cycle the modem/router to repair any potential connection issues (unplug the modem/router for 5 minutes). 

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,138 Views)