Re: Madden 17 freezes on sons profile.

by LuckyGamer342069

Original Post

Madden 17 freezes on sons profile.

★ Novice
When my son plays madden 17 for xbox one it won't get past the loading screen.

I've done a hard reset, disconnected wireless, re installed game, deleted saved data.

We have 2 xbox ones one has digital copy of madden 17 (mine) one has disc (his). Either xbox will load just fine on Madden 17 when I log in on my profile. Both consoles freeze up on his profile at loading screen.

He can also play UFC2 online just fine and call of duty online just fine on either console.

On both our xboxes only Madden freezes up only on his profile.

Under my profile both consoles load madden just fine.
Message 1 of 7 (366 Views)

Community Manager

@jtphins54

Thank you for posting, we are currently investigating this issue.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (362 Views)

★ Novice
Anybody else got any ideas?
Message 3 of 7 (346 Views)

★ Novice
Please does anyone have any ideas. I have a 10 yr old that loves to play Madden who is very dissapointed.
Message 4 of 7 (334 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue going on.  I have been back and forth with support and they do not have an answer yet for me either. Frown

Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)

★ Novice
If you find a solution please post it on here. It's crazy that my son can't play madden on either console but can play other EA games online.
Message 6 of 7 (311 Views)

★ Novice
I am having the same issue as well, I came across while trying to load onto madden to play Tuesday night drafts. I get stuck on the Gronkowski loading screen with loading in the bottom right. I have tried restarting my Xbox one, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but nothing works. The other day I tried going into madden without being signed in to any profile, and then it would ask who are you when I selected my profile. After that it started loading and I actually did get into the game with my profile, but as soon as I selected draft champions it would not load into that and my game froze and now I can't get in trying that again or anything at all. At least I know now that I am not the only one with this issue. I hope a solution gets found soon.
Message 7 of 7 (302 Views)