Re: Auction House coins unavailable

by MrPopcorn06

Original Post

Re: Auction House isn't working

★★★ Newbie
The auction house still isn't working and there is no filters and I can't search in it
Message 11 of 20 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is doing the same thing.
Message 12 of 20 (967 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am EXTREMELY UPSET!!!!! I was bidding on a 95 Overall Randy Moss Card. I have 371,507 Coins. The Bid was at 186,000. Then I get the message that I have insufficient coins to bid on this item!!! What the hell!!! Fix your game. I just missed out on the card I want most in the game. You have two backup two menus to get your coins back. This is so dumb. The game registers you as not having the coins you just used to bid when you get outbid. Please send me a Randy Moss 95 overall card for 186,000 coins. I was going to bid until every coin I had was spent if necessary. I have lost several very important auctions due to the errors in your game. It's JANUARY!!!! Fix it already. This has my blood pressure raised very high. Please contact me with my requested fix for this problem. This happened at about 9pm eastern time. If this is not resolved properly this will be the last time I buy a madden. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Message 13 of 20 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am on the PS4 console.
Message 14 of 20 (838 Views)

Community Manager

@MrPopcorn06

We cannot process auction house actions in the way you are requesting. If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 15 of 20 (823 Views)

Re: Madden 17 auction house problems

★★★ Newbie

the way to fix this problem is deleting and redownloading the game, but you cannot access the auction house from your binder as that is what creates the issue/bug/glitch.

Hope this helps,

Stephen

Message 16 of 20 (811 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me to have same issue and have lost out 2 no reseponse from ea 

Message 17 of 20 (771 Views)

Re: Madden 17 auction house problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I did that deleted reinstalled still have the same issue with coins in auction house 

Message 18 of 20 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea please help me. It says my account has been denied access to go into the auction house. Please help me asap
Message 19 of 20 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. I am still experiencing the issue of bids in the auction house accumulating doubly instead of sequentially, even after restarting the game, and backing out to MUT main menu repeatedly.

Message 20 of 20 (591 Views)