Madden 17 Xbox 360 Draft Champions

by dshipes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 Xbox 360 Draft Champions

★ Novice

I am getting an EA Servers are not available every time when I try Draft Champions.  This has been happening for the past few days.  Any ideas on the problem?

Message 1 of 10 (5,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17 Xbox 360 Draft Champions

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bookina123  @dshipes 

After doing some digging into this, I'm afraid to say the online features for that specific game mode have been disabled. These decisions are never easy to do and to find out more information on the reasoning behind that, the official policy can be found here.

We are in the process of updating the page to accurately reflect Madden 17 & 18 Champions on there, so we are glad you raised it to our attention.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (5,057 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @dshipes!

Have you tried rebooting your network? (unplug the modem/router for about 5 minutes)

The servers should be available. We have troubleshooting steps for Xbox 360 here.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (5,107 Views)

★ Novice

Blueberry..I have done that.

i have made sure all ports are open and have tested in two different locations with the same result.

other MUT modes work fine.  It's just Draft Champions Solo.

I do have an open case now and they told me to transfer the license and redownload.  I'm going to try that and will report back.

thanks for your response.

Message 3 of 10 (5,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with play station.  I contacted ea technical service, tried everything they suggested but still get the servers not available message.  They have done something on their end that screwed up draft champions.  Mine has been working fine fir last 2 years, but not now

Message 4 of 10 (5,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bookina123  @dshipes 

After doing some digging into this, I'm afraid to say the online features for that specific game mode have been disabled. These decisions are never easy to do and to find out more information on the reasoning behind that, the official policy can be found here.

We are in the process of updating the page to accurately reflect Madden 17 & 18 Champions on there, so we are glad you raised it to our attention.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (5,058 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is disappointing news.  What happened to 30 days notice?  While I wasn't actively playing this game I still have a few unobtainable achievements in MUT and Draft Champions.  Could we get a stay of execution on these servers?  

Message 6 of 10 (5,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The other day it says here it would be up till July 1, 2019, but now its changed like it was closed since July 1, 2017 which is less than a year since the games release would have been.

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

The other thing is the Madden 17 Xbox one draft champions still works so shouldn't the 360 version still be working?

Message 7 of 10 (4,910 Views)

Draft

★★★ Newbie

Draft champions doesn't work tells me to come here

Message 8 of 10 (4,869 Views)

Re: Draft

★ Novice

Izzy,

You are out of luck.  Draft Champions is shut down at this point.

Sorry!

Message 9 of 10 (4,850 Views)

Re: Draft

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
  • What the heck EA doing things like this does not want me to support the company anymore. When voicing out to Ubisoft about about a bug in one of their game modes they fixed it.....why can’t EA do the same.... you have lost a customer 
Message 10 of 10 (2,933 Views)