by ahoyos

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

★★★★ Novice
K1ngG3
Message 11 of 111 (451 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I should have like 4 hours left but it says my trial is over. My GT is Whatta Jabroni
Message 12 of 111 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PHILLYKINGG
Message 13 of 111 (447 Views)

★★ Novice
(Xb1)gamertag: Geezo559
Message 14 of 111 (423 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Played for almost 2 hours yesterday and it said I had less than 9 hours remaining when I turned it off. Wake up this morning and it says my trial has ended??? Please help! Gamertag is Shotgun425
Message 15 of 111 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@ahoyos @LPNR21 @xXb3Astm0D3 @Shotgun425 @ronnieyancy

Guys,

Thank you for the information.I will make sure to pass it to the studio.

I will let you know as soon as I have any update on this.

Cheers.

Message 16 of 111 (343 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I played for maybe two hours and it said I only had 15 mins remaining when I got on this morning, my gamertag is H4IL2THEREDSKIN
Message 17 of 111 (311 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Gamertag: SoAxiMOB

I played a few games and it told me I had less than 6 hours left. I come back to play, to to EA access to select madden and the super bowl tickets as come up with an option to "get it now. I select it and it send me to the store where I hit play and get the "it's too early message" ..I was just playing it a few hours ago?? I appreciate the help in trying to fix this.
Message 18 of 111 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had at least 5 hours left yesterday and  turned off my xbox one. I just opened up my trial this afternoon and now my hours have expired.  PinThrower937 is my gamertag

Message 19 of 111 (298 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've contacted EA support 3 times today and they were of ZERO help. I found out that they don't even know what the problem is and have no timetable for it being fixed either. Furthermore they couldn't/wouldn't help me cancel my EA access subscription. If you are like me and don't want to pay for something that isn't working and with no idea WHEN/IF it will even be fixed. Then go to account.xbox.com to cancel your EA Access membership. I encourage everyone to do so and THEN maybe they will get the *hint* and make it right!!!!

Message 20 of 111 (280 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help