Re: Madden 17 Offline CFM Switching Characters/Teams after Resuming Play

by jeffherron

Original Post

Madden 17 Offline CFM Switching Characters/Teams after Resuming Play

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After resuming offline CFM games, the game is switching my team to where I play as the other team or changing the game from HC to player thereby not letting me adjust depth charts yet can still change players in game and lock them.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CFM offline with updates, start a game, close Madden or turn off the system, resume game. That's how it keeps happening to me.
What happens when the bug occurs? I resume a game, and it either switches teams or switches from my HC to a player franchise.
What do you expect to see? To resume the game from where I left off after closing Madden or shutting down my Xbox One.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mercinary114
Date/time issue occurred N/A multiple times (most recent updated)
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league? 1, offline
If yes, how many players are in your league? 0
If yes, how many coaches are in your league? 1, me
If yes, how many owners are in your league? 0

It's happened twice:

The first time occurred in season 2 of my offline coach franchise as the coach of the Patriots in the AFC Divisional round versus the Jaguars. I shut down my Xbox because I went to play with a friend in Battlefield 4. After he got off, I loaded Madden, it asked to resume my game, clicked yes, and brought me in playing as the Jaguars. I quit the game, restarted it, and everything was fine with me as the the coach of the Patriots.

The second time occurred in season 3 of the preseason week 1 versus the Seahawks. I closed Madden completely to go play with a friend on Battlefield 1, came back after he got off, loaded Madden, asked to resume my game, clicked yes, and it loaded me in thinking I was playing as a player franchise so I couldn't adjust the depth chart, yet it allowed me to player lock all the skill positions like it was a regular coach or owner franchise.

Only tip I can think off to find it is to simply create an offline CFM as a coach, start a game, close Madden, load it, and resume the game. It's never done this before, and it's suddenly happened twice in two days. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,462 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Offline CFM Switching Characters/Teams after Resuming Play

★★★★ Apprentice
not sure what its called on xbox. click on the (press down) on the right thumbstick (r3). look at the top right of your screen and you will see your created characters, highlight/select the one you want to use
Message 2 of 2 (1,400 Views)