Madden 17 H2H NO RANKING SCORE

by qq2oubm5

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 H2H NO RANKING SCORE

★ Pro

Okay, let's try his a different way, EA -- why are some people ranked and others are not? Why do rankings appear and disappear? And WHY WON"T YOU FIX IT OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN?!!!

Message 31 of 41 (2,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They haven't done anything about this since it was reported 2 years ago... I'm not ranked either...i finally gave up caring about it. EA sports obviously don't care either
Message 32 of 41 (2,188 Views)

★ Pro

Hello, EA? Is this same thing going to happen in Mad 18?

Message 33 of 41 (2,165 Views)

★ Pro

I just found out ranked h2h games have only 4 minute quarters. Pointless. H2H is the only thing I do on Madden so I will not be buying 18 until they switch it back to 6 minutes. I'll stick with 17, where they STILL need to fix the issue of ranks not showing up or disappearing!

Message 34 of 41 (2,083 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes it does don't buy it
Message 35 of 41 (2,025 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Must be a butt hurt button from the makers of the game. "He cheated I think take his rank"
Message 36 of 41 (2,020 Views)

★ Pro
Hey EA and everyone else. I saw this post from EA on the same type H2H Ranking problem post for Mad 18. Maybe if they fix 18, they can fix it in 17 too?  Please? EA, what do you have to say about this?  Thanks.   Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank
Community Manager
EA_Roger

Hello,

I've merged all of your posts together and pinned the thread to the top of the board in order to give it more visibility. We would like to thank you for your patience on this & the information you've provided so far. In order to investigate further we need this we need some more date from you, with that in mind would it be be possible to get back to me with the following:

Platform:

GamerTag/PSN ID:
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank:

Timezone:

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N):

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):

We know that some of you have already sent over these details to us and we are grateful for those who have, thank you for helping us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Message 37 of 41 (2,004 Views)

★ Novice
I've sent a direct messages but without this image
Message 38 of 41 (1,935 Views)

★ Novice
My bad, this is for madden 18
Message 39 of 41 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yoo guys ive been following this thread for weeks because my ranking went away after a couple days of playing and never came back. i was over 7500 ranking pts and i didnt wanna make a new gamertag, but i did and my record and ranking is back up now and I had to start from scratch. sucks but ive played 10 games so far and its still there. so there is one way.. still, kiss my arse EA
Message 40 of 41 (1,828 Views)