Madden 17 Create Player

by JohnnTango

Original Post

Madden 17 Create Player

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I am trying to create multiple new players for my team. I have already saved multiple new players but now the game will no longer save the players I am still trying to create. Is there a limit on the amount of new players a single roster will hold?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create multiple players and save to the same roster.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says that it was saved successfully but doesn't actually save the player.
What do you expect to see? My created player on the roster.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed? Doesnt Crash
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Super BOBomb
Date/time issue occurred October 22nd at 1510
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Nothing else to add.
Message 1 of 5 (14,366 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Create Player

Community Manager

@JohnnTango

There will be a limit and it will be high enough that not that many people will run into it, I do not have the exact figure but it may be around the 80-85 mark: http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-is-the-maximum-number-of-players-that-can-be-create...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (14,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me ...i just got the game and i tried to creat a player and it won’t let me ..i haven’t even started making players yet it says it’s saved but it’s really not
Message 3 of 5 (8,111 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what the heck?! this was the reason i buy easports games.. anby luck figuring how to work around the glitch?

Message 4 of 5 (6,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I made 37 or 38 created players and I can’t make anymore every time I make a new one it doesn’t save and I don’t know what to do to fix this idk if I made the max amount of created players but i really want to figure this out because I wanted to make more players but I can’t can you tell me what to do to fix this 

Message 5 of 5 (4,608 Views)