Madden 17 CFM Wind Glitch?

by SeaGL_Gaming

Original Post

Highlighted

Madden 17 CFM Wind Glitch?

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: I'm experiencing a bug in nearly every game where it seems the wind is flowing at super speeds. I've been able to kick multiple 60+ yarders with terrible kickers easily. What really makes it broken is when it comes to punting with the CPU. The CPU will punt it straight into the air sending the ball maybe 10 yards downfield at most. What then happens is that your players can't even fair catch it because it's coming straight down, bouncing off their helmets, and more likely than not being recovered by the kicking team. It's happened multiple times in one game and cost me a couple of games now.
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: It's occurring on Madden CFM. I'm unaware if it is also happening in MUT or DC. It's been happening nearly every game now with these insane wind speeds.
What happens when the bug occurs?: It's a wind glitch so I think it's obvious. One team has a major advantage being able to kick 60+ yard field goals while the other can't even kick a 40 yard. Punting is the biggest issue.
What do you expect to see?: Not insane wind speeds that allows undrafted rookie kickers to make a 67 yard field goal.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: Mercinary114
Date/time issue occurred: Every game, no specific date/time.
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 1
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 1

If these insane wind speeds only occurred in one game then I wouldn't say this is a glitch, but it has happened nearly every game giving CPU major advantages due to the issue with the punt fielders not being able to fair catch properly forcing fumbles which are nearly always recovered by the kicking team.

Message 1 of 6 (3,045 Views)

Re: Madden 17 CFM Wind Glitch?

Community Manager

@CRAZYPHEONIX117

This is a little unusual. Can anyone else seeing this please post to let us know, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,958 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Here's the link to a clip I recorded through the Xbox One DVR. I was having to spam my players to make sure they wouldn't attempt to field the punt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t1o-uZQP-A&feature=youtu.be

Message 3 of 6 (2,949 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

I may have discovered another case of the glitch with Mr.Hurriicane on YouTube. He had just started his Chargers CFM. It occurs at 20:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0vefKDsF-I

Message 4 of 6 (2,927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

I found another case of the glitch that again occurred with Cane on his Mr.HurriicaneLP channel. It occurs at 9:27. I think this series he's doing it as a coach and player locking everyone but the quarterback and changing positions on each drive. He also stated just after this that he's playing on default Gameplay Slider settings.

Edit: Occurs again at 13:06.

Edit: Occurs once again at 16:57.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oMMj0Utg3k

Message 5 of 6 (2,837 Views)

★ Novice

Two years later, everything remains the same. Continue the wind failure, I bought the new madden a moment ago and in the first game the rams punter has made one of 80 yards, with the sliders untouched of course. Apart from that the running back of the cpu continues to do absolutely all the races of his team easily reaching 30 attempts per game playing in real time. Never rest.

More failures, Why in the games played is so much difference in tackling assists with the rest of simulated games? By the way, the statistics this year are really broken, the kickers do not tell them either the fieldgoals or the kickoffs. There are a lot of failures that quite ruin the game experience and that EA has been dragging for years. There are things in the game that no true football fan would allow. All I've talked about is in disconnected franchise mode.

Message 6 of 6 (2,265 Views)