MUT - Can't finish objectives after opening Welcome Pack during EA Access Trial

by ndp1623

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MUT 17. Welcome Pack bug returned from 2014

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Can not complete Ultimate Team Objective : Open Welcome Pack. One of the first things you do when starting UT is open your Welcome Pack. The 2nd set of Objectives tells you to open your Welcome Pack. The Welcome Pack is already gone by this point and you can not progress.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Start a new UT. It will have you open your Welcome Pack. Start doing Objectives. You can not complete 2nd set.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Can not progress through UT Objectives for the rewards.
What do you expect to see?: Can not progress through UT Objectives for the rewards.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: Dvalen
Date/time issue occurred: 2016-08-21 10:20pm
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Either fix this asap or reissue me my Welcome pack.

Message 1 of 11 (12,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT 17. Welcome Pack bug returned from 2014

★★★★★ Newbie
Everyone. I figured out how to complete it. Goto the store and than packs scroll all the way over to the right and there is a welcome pack that can be bought for 50 coins.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (16,968 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I've got the same problem. Sigh

Message 2 of 11 (12,034 Views)

MUT - Can't finish objectives after opening Welcome Pack during EA Access Trial

★★★ Newbie

Hello All!

So after playing MUT during the EA Access early release/trial, I started my MUT team knowing previous trial versions through EA Access counted all achievements and objectives.  They would carry through if you ended up purchasing the game.  

1 - Opened my welcome pack during pre-release.

2 - Now that there are objectives it will not allow me to complete the objective "Open the welcome pack" since I opened it previous to the objectives being posted.

3 - Uninstalled and re-installed the game.  I also deleted the save game file separately just in case.  

3 - I have tried to contact EA support multiple ways and times via Twitter, chat, email etc. with no response.

4 - Wondering if you I will not be able to receive awards all season long because I will be stuck on this objective.

ANY help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I feel I am being ignored due to the fact that they know I am F#@%&d.

Thanks!!!

Message 3 of 11 (11,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 4 of 11 (12,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here.

Message 5 of 11 (11,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 has the same issue

Message 6 of 11 (11,978 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same, did they ever resolve this?
Message 7 of 11 (11,969 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Everyone. I figured out how to complete it. Goto the store and than packs scroll all the way over to the right and there is a welcome pack that can be bought for 50 coins.
Message 8 of 11 (16,969 Views)

★★ Novice
Doesn't work... still broke...
Message 9 of 11 (11,821 Views)

Madden 16 - Missing Welcome Pack

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug This is a big in the ps3 version of madden 16. I am unable to complete the initial set of objectives because I can't purchase or find the welcome pack in the store. When I click on the objective it it takes me to the "kickoff" tab but there is nothing there at all. I have gone through all if the tabs and can't find the welcome pack. In addition, under packs in the mut store I can only purchase rookie or legends packs. I assume there should be more options and suspect this is related to my other issue. I have already spoken to support and was told to give case ID 34560778
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete objective in mut or try to purchase certain packs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't purchase certain packs.
What do you expect to see? More packs available in mut store.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MatFish3
Date/time issue occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug This is a bug in the PS3 version of Madden 16. When I go to complete the initial objectives in Ultimate Team, there is one that says to open a welcome pack. When I click on the objective and go to the "Kickoff" tab in the store there is nothing there for me to purchase. I have gone through all of the tabs and can find no welcome pack to buy in any of them so I am unable to finish the objective. In addition to this I am only able to purchase "Rookie" and "Legends" packs in the store. Not sure if this is normal since the game is older now, or related to this bug. I have already spoken to an advisor and was given case id: 34560778.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new madden ultimate team and try to complete welcome pack objective by buying one from the store.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't complete the objective or buy certain packs.
What do you expect to see? I am hoping that I can purchase the welcome pack to complete the objective. I am also hoping there are supposed to be more options for packs to purchase (pro packs?, etc.)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MatFish3
Date/time issue occurred Oct. 20, 2017
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 10 of 11 (11,382 Views)