I can't login into ea on madden17

by adamshawhan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't login into ea on madden17

★ Novice

I bought Madden17 last night, and I am unable to login to EA servers. The game auto detected an EA account, which I no longer have access to or use. I created a new account with my new email address, but I am unable to change the email address on the login. How can I use my new EA account on Madden17?

Message 1 of 21 (29,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't login into ea on madden17

Community Manager

@adamshawhan

Please make contact with an Advisor to recover your original account details and to make sure your EA and gaming accounts are linked correctly.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (39,238 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@adamshawhan

Please make contact with an Advisor to recover your original account details and to make sure your EA and gaming accounts are linked correctly.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 2 of 21 (39,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is *, ea. Why can't you just make a prompt where we can type in our email address and log into our accounts? I have been trying to play Madden for hours now and can't because I can't get in contact with your *ty customer service.
Message 3 of 21 (28,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Everytime I launch the "chat" it gives me the "Sorry, this page doesn't exist!" I can access my account on my old Xbox, for whatever reason, but not the new one. This is worse than Comcast customer service and thats saying something!

Message 4 of 21 (28,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. On my ps3 madden 25 game a few years back, I updated my email address from one that is no longer used and I can login into my EA account just fine.

I also created this new EA account just to fine out what I can do to remedy this problem. Is it a EA issue or a PS4 issue.

thanks  

Message 5 of 21 (28,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLease help change the email addres on Madden 17

Message 6 of 21 (28,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The whole "contact an advisor" thing would be great if there were actually advisors to talk to. I've tried several times and sat on the "they'll be with you in 10-15 minutes" screen for HOURS.
You're doing great EA!
Message 7 of 21 (28,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just to help out this is a security question issue. You need to go on your Origin account on the computer. Update your information maybe you have an old email or whatever. Set up your security questions I would do multiple ones. Have it send a text message to your phone with a security code. You need to have it so that when you're on a new machine that's not a trusted machine that it recognizes it. When you sign into Madden It'll ask you it will send you a text message. You put in the security code on your text message. And press the button microwave oven it works. Hope this helps anybody with this issue this is the first time that ever happened to me on Madden 17. Have bought many EA Games and many Madden games. Be sure to hit me up with XP and I want to be a noob forever.
Message 8 of 21 (27,931 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How are you going to get in to change it when you can't reset your password and EA customer support is useless?  

Message 9 of 21 (27,458 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.  My old account is a yahoo email address.  I have access to it but am not receiving the reset password email.  I created a new account with a gmail email and it receives it but that does me no good to be able to play Madden.  

Message 10 of 21 (27,458 Views)