Still didn't pull a golden ticket player!

by Aadland8

Original Post

How much money and coins does it take to pull an golden ticket player?

★★★★★ Apprentice
What are the odds of pulling an golden ticket player? I have not gotten enough back in this game for my money, coins, and time. Disappointed with EA programmers not randomizing enough of the better chances if pulling some of the great things you have put in your game! Please make better chances or odds of pulling great stuff!
Message 1 of 3 (973 Views)

Still horrible luck in trying to pull Golden ticket players!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Are you EA programmers not fixing this issue?You know you messed up with the odds for all your packs for golden ticket players to increase your money. More money we put in the less we get return!!! I'm pissed at the lack of commitment you give us! Increase the stupid odds for pulling great stuff!!! I wants answers and solutions!!!! Why does my concerns go unnoticed??? I hate feeling like Spamming, but nothing has been done.
Message 2 of 3 (955 Views)

Still didn't pull a golden ticket player!

★★★★★ Apprentice
If the golden ticket player are random, then why am I not pulling them in random pack? It says (Now Available In Packs) but they are not!! Why does no one in the EA company care? Why lie about being in packs? My luck can't be that bad? Why does no one answer from EA about how rigged your pack system randomize these players in packs? It has been horrible again this year! I'm unhappy that EA does not care! It has not been fixed! Please help the players out! Make packs great again!
Message 3 of 3 (953 Views)