Original Post

Error madden 17

★★★ Newbie
Same error loading up madden 17
Message 1 of 5 (402 Views)

Re: Error madden 17

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @tysonplumb

What's the exact error you're getting? Have you been able to download the game?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot get past the loading page. It always closes after loading watching game film.
Message 3 of 5 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi Andy
Could you help with this problem? When "watching game film" is being loaded, the opening screen disappears and I cannot access the game. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have called and talked to 'tech support, ' about not being able to play my opponent in my own league of which I am THE "commissioner!" Every time I hit play button, I get tossed out of Madden, and end up on the main screen with it saying "unknown error." How am I supposed to play my opponent when this happens over, and over again? I have already 'uninstalled,' and 'reinstalled' numerous times! I'm not new to the game, this is my 3rd season. I've run tournaments before. I've tried exiting, re entering, nothing! Technical support was of zero value, telling me they'd send me a link for help, and this is where I'm at. I have no clue where to 'post this: I don't see 'my issue anywhere, and I'm frustrated as all hell. I've literally dumped about $200.00 worth of game packs, and this is the service I get???? I'm using Android tablet, and this game has worked on this very Tablet over 5past 3 seasons now with no problems, even worked this current season until just 2 days ago.  I don't know what else to do, or where else to go for help! It just will not allow me to play my opponent in a league tournament, it's ridiculous. I've probably even wasted my time writing all this here, but if anyone can please help, I'd be very grateful. Or if this could even be forwarded to the right person or area. Thank 6.

!  Q

Message 5 of 5 (249 Views)