Re: EA Servers Disconnecting

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Servers Disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The guy I was playing kept pausing the game and I was up 17-0 with 1 minute remaining. He cussed me the whole 4th quarter too. Anyways I went to punt and it said EA servers lost connection or something ike that and said no stats would be recorded from the game. It gave me no win. Why did it do that and I would like my wins back from this. It's done it 3 times to me on the new game. I want my money back if I can't play online. It's not my connection because it says it up and running great still full signal strength. Help me out. I've been playing EA sports games since 2002.. If you're winning and A guy quits or you lose connection why reward him with the win if he quits ?

Message 1 of 12 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

As the message says, no scores or stats are recorded in this situation so your opponent did not get your win.

Sadly some players are bad losers and will try to pull this kind of thing. Thank you for not naming your opponent here.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

As the message says, no scores or stats are recorded in this situation so your opponent did not get your win.

Sadly some players are bad losers and will try to pull this kind of thing. Thank you for not naming your opponent here.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png
Message 2 of 12 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice
So what can be done with this ? That's 3-4 wins taken away from me while winning.. I know it's just a game but when you sit there for 45 minutes and beat a player only for this to happen over and over again it gets old. Is it anything I can do to prevent this or what ? I already reported him but I doubt anything gets done to him.
Message 3 of 12 (544 Views)

Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

Always report suspected cheaters as we take action whenever we can.

barry.png
Message 4 of 12 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice
What happens when we report a player ? Last night I was running back a pick 6 and it said the peer lost connection so I guess he got mad and quit. But this time it didn't say no stats will be recorded. It didn't give me a win and it didn't give him a loss. I reported him but what happens after that ? I have reported every player I think it's glitching or feel is cheering. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time with this
Message 5 of 12 (515 Views)

Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

It is not a waste of time. We may not report back to you on any action we take but as I said, we take action whenever we feel it is warranted. Please do keep reporting suspected cheaters but do not abuse this functionality as that in itself is an actionable offense, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 12 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is getting old !!! How can I enjoy the game when a player quits and I get no win ?? Once Again I'm up 14-0 and he quits but I didn't get a win!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!! Why would EA sports even have it set this way ? It makes no sense for a player to get the win if he was losing or if he quits !!! That's 6 wins taking from me. It's not my internet my says its at 100%. And yes I always report players who do this but come on EA !!
Message 7 of 12 (478 Views)

People cheating

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is getting old !!! How can I enjoy the game when a player quits and I get no win ?? Once Again I'm up 14-0 and he quits but I didn't get a win!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!! Why would EA sports even have it set this way ? It makes no sense for a player to get the win if he was losing or if he quits !!! That's 6 wins taking from me. It's not my internet my says its at 100%. And yes I always report players who do this but come on EA !!

Message 8 of 12 (484 Views)

Re: People cheating

Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

I merged your post here and removed the images to prevent any potential 'name and shame'.

barry.png
Message 9 of 12 (458 Views)

Re: People cheating

★★★ Novice
Yes I see what you did but you ignored my questions..... Why does EA have it set up for the losing or quitting team to receive the win ??
Message 10 of 12 (448 Views)