Re: EA Servers Disconnecting

by captbly1111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Servers Disconnecting

★★★ Novice
I am frequently being disconnected from EA Servers during MUT games. Everytime it disconnects it says the game will not count as a loss, but I lose contracts, and it did count as a loss when it has happened during solo draft champions. My internet is connected at appropriate speeds, and I am immediately able to reconnect afterwards. This has happened 19 times costing me between 25 and 11 contracts each time. depending on when it happens. It has happened after victories, so I am forced to replay games, during games, and before games have even started. I should not have to continue spending my money and replaying games because the servers are having issues. I would like an in-game refund of all the contracts I've been forced to purchase due to the fact that the servers are unreliable and unstable.
Message 1 of 6 (7,114 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@andrewr1789

We do not currently refund in-game items (contracts) in cases such as this, sorry.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (9,865 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I am spending so much for contracts that I can not even build my roster.  M17 is just not fun to play.

Please use the objectives and send us some contracts.  

Message 2 of 6 (7,094 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, I agree completely. Plus, the payouts for solo challenges are barely enough to keep up with contract costs. I'm stuck in a rut where every victory is just enough to replenish my contracts until I get disconnected again.
Message 3 of 6 (7,087 Views)

Community Manager

@andrewr1789

We do not currently refund in-game items (contracts) in cases such as this, sorry.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (9,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While playing connected franchise games I keep getting disconnected from server. This just started yesterday, the 9-27. Happeing today as well. Any solutions or updates to this issue?

Message 5 of 6 (7,044 Views)

Message 6 of 6 (7,013 Views)