Re: Disconnected from server

by slowdeath8880

Original Post

Disconnected from server

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: Everytime I enter the auction house on madden ultimate team I get kicked off the EA server
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Enter the auction house
What happens when the bug occurs?: I get booted off the EA server and brought back to the main screen
What do you expect to see?: I expect to changes and to play the game without getting disconnected
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: No crash
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: ForYourHair
Date/time issue occurred: Since launch
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Pic attached Searching for cards in the auction house is impossible I turn filters on and I get kicked off
Message 1 of 3 (1,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I would love to see what they did in the game scripting.

Because the only thing I can think of that does this is a server technician trying to reduce the load and lag on his servers.

By using a server side connection time out script that only waits for so long then disconnects and requires re connecting.

Which for how these games play it is not a compatible scripting to use. And should be removed for old scripts like stay connected and keep alive scripts that were made to fight with those. 

If such old programming is still in their server scripts it should have been removed since dial up.

But that is the most I can figure would be causing these since you know it is not 5G WiFi with cable doing it.

It disconnects very very fast like any lag is forced to restart pushing lag and load times off server side for the group as a whole rather than have all the lags waiting separate for where they occur that may affect the rest building up to a server crash which we do know they get anyway.

Could be explained better yes ...

But if you get the idea you kmow it's a plan from a script not a bug is the point.

Message 2 of 3 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This same thing happens to me and I am playing an offline franchise of all things.
Message 3 of 3 (1,274 Views)