Re: Didn't receive free Brady OVR 90...

by flesh2dust

Original Post

Didn't receive free Brady OVR 90...

★★ Newbie

So I (like many apparently) never received the OVR 90 Tom Brady to use to complete all the Brady solo challenge objectives. I spoke with EA via chat (Case 34194797) and was told the only way to correct this issue is to make a forum post here, and an expert that is only available via the forum would correct the issue...

Direct quote from my chat with an EA helpdesk rep: "I mean to say that we do not have the tools for these promotions and these can be fixed by experts available on forum."

So I'm posting here hoping for an answer, but to be honest I don't expect much. You might say this whole experience has been, well... MADDENing.

Message 1 of 11 (7,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IM NOT BUYING MADDEN 18 TILL I GET MY FREE 90 BRADY, THANKS EA, its in the game.....

Message 2 of 11 (7,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

That is very disappointing to hear.  I have the same issue of not receiving the Cover Reveal pack incl. the 90 OVR Brady.  Looks like it was a option on the first menu (before entering MUT) but it's no longer there.

I tried Chat support but was told that there's no official info on the cover reveal pack or free OVR 90 Brady.  I then pointed out the solo challenge that can only be completed with the free Brady card but was disconnected before receiving an answer...

Really hope EA can step up and help solve this. 

Ironically, the only place that has info on the cover reveal pack and free 90 OVR Brady is Muthead.  See link here.  Not sure why there isn't official news on this from EA.

http://www.muthead.com/news/1126-madden-18-and-cover-vote-reveal-tom-brady?page=5

Message 3 of 11 (7,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here... I never received that pack with Brady 90 OVR. How do I get that? Just by posting here?

Message 4 of 11 (7,543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having same issue. EA need your help
Message 5 of 11 (7,231 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to put a button on this thread. I spoke with EA reps. They said this was a limited promotion. 

It is very strange to create two sections of the game that require this player -- a change from the original game format, only to make the player availability limited and eventually non existent. The card isn't avail in the auction either.

I understand a business leveraging a new product, but don't undermine the current one to do so.

Message 6 of 11 (7,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can I get my Brady please this big promotion and he is no we’re to be found about like ea if they keep ripping people off
Message 7 of 11 (6,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I go to solo challenges and it says use your 90 overall Tom Brady but I never got the free pack.
Message 8 of 11 (6,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get it fixed?
Message 9 of 11 (6,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So if I post on here i should get him
Message 10 of 11 (6,829 Views)