Re: Defensive players not getting credit for sacks

by TNxTiiTANSx1828

Original Post

Defensive players not getting credit for sacks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: I've noticed just about every time my defensive player gets a sack that forces a fumble he doesn't get credit for the sack nor the fumble. Any other time the sack records but if a fumble occurs for some reason the stat isn't registered

Example - Brian Orakpo sacks Blake Bortles causing him to fumble. Another player on my team picks up and returns the fumble for a td. Orakpo didn't get credit for the sack nor the fumble but my teammate that recovered it got credit for the recover and the defensive td.

This occurs in offline franchise mode. IDK about other modes as this is the only mode I've played.
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Sack the QB and causing a fumble
What happens when the bug occurs?: Typically the broadcast team will mention of the sack but the stats that pops up doesn't show the addition of the sack to his stat line.
What do you expect to see?: I expect the player to be credited with the sack or whatever stat from the play that just occurred.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: CAxxDRIFTER
Date/time issue occurred: Its happened multiple times since game was released
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Unknown
‌No photo or video at this time
Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this issue in the correct manner.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Your welcome. Looking forward to a solution!
Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)