Re: Corrupted file

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Corrupted file

★★★ Newbie
I was playing Madden around 5 pm getting my club all situated before the draft promo at 8. I decided to take a break and play a little fallout for a bit. I put my game disc back in to play Madden and when I tried to start it up, it told me the game file was corrupted and that I would have to redownload the game and updates. The file size is over 9 gb. I don't have very fast internet so the download wait time is over 8 hours. This won't allow me to play any of the limited time solos on Madden. I was going to sit there and play every new limited time solo as they came out, but now I can't. I have no idea how this happened and now I suffer because of it. I was hoping someone could extend the time limit of the solos or provide me with at least the reward packs for the solos because I would have done them if my game hadn't randomly corrupted.
Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@olson220

I'm afraid we will not be able to extend the time limit or provide you with the reward for those solos.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@olson220

I'm afraid we will not be able to extend the time limit or provide you with the reward for those solos.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)