Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

by stu6xssf

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
What if we have done that and it still hasn't change the email log madden? Do we have to wait 24 hrs or is it automatic from when we verify the email?
Message 41 of 63 (4,803 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when i tried to change my email it said invalid email address 

Message 42 of 63 (4,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

, Hey, my EA account was set up by someone I don't know and I can't get security answers because every possible answer I give isn't correct. Anyway, there is another email account already associated with my account apparently, and it isn't this one. 

Message 43 of 63 (4,639 Views)

Re: Change Email Address in Madden 17

★ Novice

JUST GET A new user AND PSN account on ps4 THIS automatic goes in to madden 17 game you start fresh like start over hell going into origin dont work try this it works remember when you change user get a new email then play madden Jfergy1 out 

Message 44 of 63 (4,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you are missing the point.

we install the game and somehow it pulls up old email addresses we no longer have access to

and there is no way to change the email address that madden is auto populating the game with

so we can't login to the ea servers at all

what a joke of a design

Message 45 of 63 (4,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found a solution. It is strange, but works. Download Fifa 17 demo (be sure it is the demo). Open it. It will allow you to reset your EA password there....and presto you can log in with your old account.
Message 46 of 63 (4,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
@shockhawk69
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You sir, are a savior!!

After purchasing Madden 18 for XBOX One and loading the game i found myself in the same situation as everyone else, unable to connect to the EA servers and the game prompted me to enter an email adress for an old, no longer in use email address! I had no clue what the password could be and i was unable to use the "forgot password" link because the email address was no longer valid!

I was not able to play online or receive any roster updates which takes a tremendous amount of fun out of the game! After scouring the web and unsucessful attempts to contact EA i had almost resigned myself to the fact that i would not be able to play online and would have to manually update the roster going forward when I miraculously stumbled across your reply here.

Figured id take a chance and download the Fifa demo like suggested. I opened the demo and it automatically connected me to the EA servers! While i was still unable to reset the password here i was happy that i was now connected. I loaded Madden 18 and low and behold it automatically connected me!!!

Words cannot express my gratitude that you took the time to post this!!

Anyone having trouble with this issue, DOWNLOAD THE FIFA 17 DEMO!!!!
Message 47 of 63 (3,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is ridiculous. Why can't we just backspace the email that's been intrusively entered. Needs to be fixed.
Message 48 of 63 (3,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Glad I found this.... downloading FIFA demo now. What a joke this is
Message 49 of 63 (3,765 Views)

★ Novice

You are truly a life saver. You saved my sanity, and for that I am forever in your debt!

Message 50 of 63 (3,660 Views)