Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't purchase mut points!?!?

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Can't purchase must points
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Try to buy points
What happens when the bug occurs?: A grey box says connecting but never gives me option to select my payment options
What do you expect to see?: To be able to buy points

i can't buy mut points!!! Grey box pops up saying connecting but never gives me option to select my payment type?! Any help??

Message 1 of 3 (4,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't purchase mut points!?!?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @J0HNBG0NE

As you are using the Xbox platform to purchase your points, Please contact Xbox support, for any issues with your purchases.

Cheers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,390 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @J0HNBG0NE

As you are using the Xbox platform to purchase your points, Please contact Xbox support, for any issues with your purchases.

Cheers.

Message 2 of 3 (5,391 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey @JOHNBGONE, I'm getting the same thing now with the grayish black screen instead of it asking me how I would like to purchase the MUT points. For the people who have replied to you, this is NOT an Xbox/Microsoft issue.. because we're still able to make purchases elsewhere. It's just within MUT.

Did this get resolved for you? I've tried hard restarting, restarting my modem and router, uninstalled and reinstall madden.. But nothing is working. I was able to purchase points 24 hours ago, but within the last 12 hours, I'm getting a blank grayish/black screen RIGHT AFTER selecting the amount of points I wish to buy.

Any help would be appreciated!
Message 3 of 3 (4,757 Views)