Can't play connected franchise games

by smoothgrizzly

Original Post

Re: Can't play any online game

Community Manager

@irundisubish

We had some connectivity issues at the time of your post, let us know if you continue to have a problem when you see this post, thanks.

barry.png
Message 11 of 31 (1,559 Views)
Highlighted

Can't play connected franchise games

★★★ Newbie

I can't play my games in CFM. I can play ranked, I can sign into the Franchise and change everything. EA Phone help told me to delete my 32 man franchise in year 3. Anybody have any other help?

Message 12 of 31 (1,582 Views)

CFM H2H "Searching for Opponent's Game Session"

★★ Novice

The game shows "Searching for Opponent's Game Session" for about 30 seconds to loading then shows the error message, "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later."

This error occurs while trying to play another user on Xbox Live in CFM. This error has been happening since 1/27/17 to both users in our Connected Franchise. 

I've tried the alternative means of loading the franchise that have been mentioned in other threads with no luck. 

It seems that this error has been happening since your most recent update.

Message 13 of 31 (1,580 Views)

Re: CFM H2H "Searching for Opponent's Game Session"

★★★ Newbie
I've been having this issue as well. It'd be nice if they would fix it so we can actually play the games in CFM. Smh
Message 14 of 31 (1,560 Views)

Connecting to users in CFM. WTF EA

★★★ Newbie
So for that last week+ my friends & I have been getting error msgs trying to play CFM. During the regular season it worked fine but once we got to the playoffs it's been giving everyone issues. Sure would be nice to actually get to play the game since we paid $ for it.

I also see others are having this issue as well & most ppl have gotten no help from EA at all about the issue. That's why I quit buying Madden for a few yrs & was told it was better but I guess it isn't. Bout to lose a customer EA. Smh
Message 15 of 31 (1,570 Views)

Re: Connecting to users in CFM. WTF EA

★★★ Newbie

I'm also currently having the same issue.

Message 16 of 31 (1,553 Views)

Community Manager

@irundisubish
@wakingpump
@maddenkingdom
@irishtillman
@abaybay22
@oldmanshop
@crimsonnebula7
@smoothgrizzly
@mhirniak
@bink2187
@f3phoenix

To help us investigate this please post the following details in the format below:

• Platform, PS4/XB1
  • Country
  • ISP
  • GT/PSN ID
  • CFM mode affected
  • Team you are trying to play with
  • Role: owner/coach/player etc.
  • Any other relevant detail

Thanks for your co-operation.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 17 of 31 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can not connect to my franchise league , says all servers are busy.  Even the simultaneous solution is not working now

Message 18 of 31 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Novice

can not connect on franchise mode to play head to head, we are coaches, x box one, I am using spectrum cable modem

Message 19 of 31 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Platform, PS4/XB1  xb1
  • Country                     USA
  • ISP                             Spectrum Cable Modem
  • GT/PSN ID                FortWorthJoe
  • CFM mode affected  Franchise League, Playing head to head
  • Team you are trying to play with    Does not matter, but Redskins and Broncos
  • Role: owner/coach/player etc.       Coach
  • Any other relevant detail                 Says servers not available. Has worked when we simultaneously tried to send invites but does not work now.

Thanks for your co-operation.

*marked as solution for player visibility

Message 20 of 31 (1,489 Views)