Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

by TheBudan

Original Post

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★★★ Newbie

Same situation for me. I bought EA access and preordered standard edition last week. Have tried multiple attempts to find any sort of trial. None available.

I tried searching for a trial on a second account on my xbox and found the option for a free trial (but this account doesn't have ea access). However the trial option disappears once I swap to my main account.

Really frustrating that those of us who have preordered the game are the ones being punished.

Message 11 of 161 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here. Tried everything I know to try and no Trial is available to me.

Message 12 of 161 (1,194 Views)

Can't play Madden 17

★★★★★ Newbie

Good morning, I'm having the same problem where I can't play the game, I ordered the game and haven't been able to play yet, I'm not sure if the others already paid for the game yet or not, but I paid for the game and have EA Access and I'm getting the message that it's still early and when I open up EA Access on the Xxox, I'm still getting the message that the game is coming soon.  Just wondering when will we be able to play, it's beginning to get frustrating, especially after most of us is shelling out $60, $70, $80 for the game, then Xbox live, then EA Access and for things like this to not work, it isn't right.

Message 13 of 161 (1,049 Views)

Can't play madden 17 in ea access after pre ordering delux edition

★★★ Novice

Active subscription keeps telling me too soon can't play yet iam not the only one who has this problem it was the only reason I bought ea access 4.99 x millions of ea access members is a ton of profit for ea this problem has been going on to long when will it be fixed some answers would be nice 

Message 14 of 161 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

im having the same issue...same exact steps taken and nothing. the ea support twitter page wont even respond to me 

Message 15 of 161 (1,129 Views)

Madden 17 trial issues

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to play the free trial, but its telling me that I'm too early.. trying to see if there's a fix for this..

Message 16 of 161 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't request a damn call cause they'll JUST HANG UP ON YOU

Message 17 of 161 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 18 of 161 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue other users are having..

Message 19 of 161 (1,110 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I understand that it is being worked on, and I am grateful for that, but it would be a much better look for EA if their Twitter account didn't have every single response being about a Closed Beta for FIFA 17 when full paying retail purchases are not mentioned.

Message 20 of 161 (1,277 Views)