EA Access Trial Doesn't work for people who preorder it digitally

by xCactix

Original Post

Madden 17 ea acces

★★★ Newbie
I can't play madden 17 though EA access that I pay $5 per month. This is just absolutely unacceptable. I have owned madden every year since 2001 and this should not be a problem but somehow it is. Please fix this ea because I have a limited schedule and really want to play this game before it come out.
Message 21 of 161 (1,706 Views)

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★★★★ Novice

Exactly. And where the hell did the support guy who was on this forum? Guess they're just ignoring their customers.

Message 22 of 161 (1,746 Views)

Re: Can't play madden 17 trail

★ Novice
Exactly pre ordered and the game trial doesn't exist!!! Why?
Message 23 of 161 (1,727 Views)

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★ Apprentice
I spoke to a representative from EA via chat and ry couldn't give me a solution at the moment but just to wait the following day (today). It still hasn't worked and I feel like I've been sold a faulty product. The soul reason I purchased EA access was for madden hours on top of me preordering it
Message 24 of 161 (1,712 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The sad part is the only way they are going to compensate their true fans that pre-order the game is to come up with a patch well over 18 hours after everyone else that didn't pre-order got to play. No free packs, no extra 20 free trial hours...NOTHING. 

Message 25 of 161 (1,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I also have this problem...I have madden preordered and pre-downloaded...and Active EA Access account and no Play trial button and cannot launch the game.......there NEEDS to be a fix for this.....

Message 26 of 161 (1,706 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the reports everyone.

The Madden team is currently looking into issues with EA Access and Madden 17.

I have merged all separate posts into this one post and will continue to do so, to let us keep everything together.

When we get any kind of update we'll be sure to let you know.

- Andy -

*accepting as solution for visibility*

Message 27 of 161 (3,373 Views)

Early Access not working

★★★★★ Newbie
So clearly it's a known issue, now is there a certain eta on when this is gonna be fixed because it's seems like nothing's really been answered on when this is gonna be fixed.
Message 28 of 161 (1,598 Views)

EA Access Trial Doesn't work for people who preorder it digitally

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I don't get why no one on any of the support twitters doesn't at least update us on when this is going to be fixed and if they are working on it at all. No trial button
Message 29 of 161 (1,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm giving up on this * thread. EA has the EORST customer service I have ever seen!! "We're trying to come up with a solution". No you're not! I was told there was going to be a patch LAST NIGHT at around 2am EASTERN. But here we are. The people who put extra money down into this game and company only to be he last to play. I am very tempted to cancel my preorder due to EA. 

Message 30 of 161 (1,403 Views)