Can't connect to ea server in MUT season

by Axs9096Sxa7984

Original Post

Can't connect to ea server in MUT season

★★ Novice
When trying to enter my season on MUT I get his message "EA servers cannot process your request at this time" and it quits back to the MUT home screen. Rebooted a lot and has happened for 5 hours today.
Message 1 of 40 (1,373 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea server in MUT season

Community Manager

@Axs9096Sxa7984

It seems like there may have been some connection stability issues around the time of your post. Please let us know if this continues at your time of reading this, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 40 (1,346 Views)

Servers DOWN

★★★★ Novice

I have tried playing MUT for two days and it constantly says "Servers cannot process the request" and kicks me off. PLEASE FIX! 

Message 3 of 40 (1,349 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea server in MUT season

★★ Novice

Nope still doesn't work. Talked to two different ea tech support people. I got sent a list of things to do to troubleshoot at home. Did each one and it took an hour. No luck. Called back and now they want me to Open Ports. This involves a giant set of very complicated steps and also my contacting my internet service provider. My son's MUT account can play seasons on the same xbox, I can play DC and head to head, but just not continue my season where I just made the playoffs. There is no way this is with my internet. I called another tech support person and he was very rude listening to my concerns. He ignored me for long periods of time not saying anything then just yelled and me and said that I just need to call my internet. Our internet works fine. Why should I have to go find a port report and attach it back to the EA techs? I don't work for EA. I'm a paying customer. I feel this could be solved by talking to someone who has more options and power. Please help out with this as I will be done playing all year even though this was to me the most amazing online game I've ever played. If I can't play season, why would I ever play the game? That's what its for. Also, I'm losing out on progress rewards of badges that I need to complete a MUT master set. Hope someone can help out here and that my voice can be heard.

Message 4 of 40 (1,340 Views)

Madden 17 Process cannot be processed

★★★ Newbie
Every time try to connect to MUT or Ea serves says Process couldn't be processed right now since December 2nd
Message 5 of 40 (1,334 Views)

Server cannot process your request

★★★ Newbie
Can't play madden online for 2 days straight now. "Server cannot process your request" I'm really upset and don't know what to do. Pls help!
Message 6 of 40 (1,342 Views)

Can't play madden. Franchise or online. Why???

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
How do i just get a hold of someone to talk to??? I've tried everything on the site and got no where
Message 7 of 40 (1,342 Views)

Re: Servers DOWN

Community Manager

@ccharlie3000

About 4hrs after your post here I can see attempted Madden 17 logins, were any of those successful?

Just for the extra info, can you play Madden 16 online currently?

barry.png
Message 8 of 40 (1,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Axs9096Sxa7984@stlwhl@BruhBruh239@ccharlie3000@Boomerkelley01

I am currently seeing a connectivity issue on our side for some XB1 players, are you guys all on XB1?

barry.png
Message 9 of 40 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No playstation 4. The servers are horrible.. madden17 online still ain't working and it took me 45mins to play battlefield 1 online.
Message 10 of 40 (1,305 Views)