Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: CFM companion app

by jeffherron

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@LUF_TEX

I think @jeffherron is referring to the PS+ requirement to play online with PS4.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/information---benefits/play...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 11 of 14 (102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
yes, that is correct, kind of. i was wanting to play "offline" cloud, but unable to without having a plus membership.
Message 12 of 14 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
luf tex,
i play offline franchise. i can not play this mode while using the cloud as you must have a plus membership to use on ps4. i do not feel i should have to pay for that feature, thus sims and such run a lot slower for me because i am not using cloud. i am willing to sacrifice that benefit as i don't think its fair to charge ps4 users, yet ps3 users have it for free
Message 13 of 14 (93 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh ok. Yeah I was upset about it at first being that was one of the reasons I went PlayStation rather than XBox. It doesn't bother me so much now...they just better not keep jacking up the price!
Message 14 of 14 (81 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help