An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

by guinnessbucsgod

Original Post

An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Can not access community files in madden 17 on Xbox one I get this error message(Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature") every time I try to access Community Files, for about the last month. I have a current Xbox Live Gold membership, spoke to Microsoft they said everything is got on their end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Madden, reset my Xbox to factory settings. Nothing works, any help or direction would be appreciated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to download community files on under my account on Madden 17 Xbox1
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not download any community files, can not even access the list of community files
What do you expect to see? Community files
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ThermicHen35
Date/time issue occurred 3/12/17 10pm and every other time I have tried since purchasing the game.
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

I get this error message(Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature") every time I try to access Community Files, for about the last month. I have a current Xbox Live Gold membership, spoke to Microsoft they said everything is got on their end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Madden, reset my Xbox to factory settings. Nothing works, any help or direction would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (587 Views)