All-Rookie Offense cards not counted when I redeemed them

by zimmerman2020

Original Post

All-Rookie Offense cards not counted when I redeemed them

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I bought 2 packs and got the booster pack for the All Rookie sets. I had earned my 30 cards (12x) Off All-Rookie State, and (Any 18x) Off stat cards by buying the packs, and by using coins to get a couple more players and did a couple of the single player challenges. When I went to redeem all of the cards for the random player, it started randomly counting some redeemed, and not counting some. I thought it was just a little glitch, and they'd show up. Nope. It stole 12 cards from me. I thought I'd wait until the next day(today) and see if they'd show up. Nope. Ended up calling the customer support line, and after 2 hours of my time wasted they told me they couldn't do anything, but submit it as a bug. They told me to message the forum and they "might" be able to help. I talked to literally 4 different people in the command line, and the manager couldn't even do anything because he said they weren't equipped to investigate this further. So here I am... Please investigate my account and get my 12 players back or give me my money back for which you totally stole from me.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Blow money on packs and then redeem them only to have some stolen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cards were stolen when redeemed.
What do you expect to see? Money back or cards back. I spent my money and I was totally ripped off when I redeemed them.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jonah1987
Date/time issue occurred 3/17 pm
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Product: Madden 17

Message 1 of 1 (507 Views)