Re: why does my madden freeze constantly in games

by riley704441

Original Post

why does my madden freeze constantly in games

★★★ Newbie

My game freezes on online h2h on mut constantly, where the only buttons i can press are the pause and home buttons.  I sometimes get the loss, even when last time I was winning 28-7.  Why is this such a big problem?  I believe this has cost me around 11 or so wins, so I'm all ears.

Message 1 of 6 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I've been having the same problem FOREVER. It's like every playoff game I get it'll freeze and I'll lose and have to work my way all the way back up. It freezes non stop for me. I've lost well over 1,000 contracts off of this
Message 2 of 6 (412 Views)

Community Manager

@Lobcityboii8843@j3heinze

This is almost certainly a connectivity issue. If possible, connect directly to your router with a cable for a more stable connection. If this is not possible (you are connecting via Wi-Fi and your router is too far away) then try moving the console and router closer together as Wi-Fi signal strength is highly dependent on distance.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is not the problem because i play connected offline..............  every time i play a game and try to quit the game once it is over, the game freezes up and the only way to get gong again is to reboot the system............ of course the game is lost......... what is the use in buying this game if i can't play it.......

Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Alright I need serious help I have my cable pulgged in my xbox for direct Ethernet so I have the best connection but my madden still freezes and I get the loses, it freezes all the time even when the games ended and I'm trying to
Leave it I constantly have to restart the game. I play MUT and it happens mostly in the playoffs I go undefeated mostly if my game doesn't freeze, then I can't get my season veterans because the game always gives me the loss and I have to restart my season again just for the same thing to happen. Also I can't seem to find a game when I try to look for one the timer keeps going up so I quit the game and I come back and lost my conference champ and I didn't even go into the game. I'm seriously considering not playing this game anymore if this isn't fixed because it's so irritating
Message 5 of 6 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was wrongfully banned for losing connectivity one day. If they don't resolve my issues or any of your's I recommend http://www.bbb.org/ because that's what its going to come down to if EA doesn't want to co-operate with its consumers. There's already been over and I quote "1914 complaints closed with BBB in the last 3 years and 357 closed in the last 12 months" so it seems like that's how they want to operate.

Message 6 of 6 (349 Views)