Re: madden 16 wont load

by gnatme

Original Post

Re: madden 16 wont load official roster

★★★ Newbie

I get this same error and the game can;t be fixed. I made sure to leave my 1 star review on Amazon and filed for a refund claim. This game is garbage and EA's customer service is a joke.  I'm never buying another product of theirs again.  Be sure to tell everyone you know not to buy this game or anything else from EA. 

Message 61 of 96 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check this out.  The last time EA tried to pass off something that didn't work they had to pay out a class action.  http://kotaku.com/the-madden-class-action-settlement-triples-its-payout-t-473344725

maybe we need to start one to get them money we paid for this hunk of junk.  I want my $80 back. 

Message 62 of 96 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've never seen a time in my life where we would catch so much hell just to play games. I've already given up on the play online feature. I've hadn't played online yet. 

Message 63 of 96 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Your solution made me go through the moronic demo-trainer mode again.

Thanks for not having a solution that doesn't waste more of my time.
Message 64 of 96 (1,947 Views)

★ Novice

i bought a 25 dollar microsoft gift card and for the hour i played before this happened i bought some packs and it did this and im afraid it will just be a waste of money because this glitch happened and i wont have my people i got out my packs or anything like that 

Message 65 of 96 (1,926 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As usual!! We shouldn't have to go through all of these so-called fixes just to play a game online!! Setting ports on every damn game are you serious??? Never will buy another EA game again!!! 

Message 66 of 96 (1,921 Views)

Community Manager

@1969RBG@wahoowa96@l3gitxbananaman@pnight14@DmoneySF

Issue investigation request:

We would like your assistance with our investigation into this issue. If you are willing to work directly with us on this then please post the following info:

• Platform - PS4 or Xbox One
  • Digital or disc version
  • Internet provider
  • Location, don't be to specific, we don't want you to post your street address here
  • Wired or wireless connection

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

barry.png
Message 67 of 96 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same problem on the Ipad. It happened right after it did an update the night before.  What is going on

Message 68 of 96 (1,864 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Xbox One

Digital

Comcast

Dacula Ga

Wireless Connection

There's no kind of way I can make my Xbox one a wired connection and I'm also on a free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't know if that would make a difference for online game play as it pertains to the Xbox gold trial.

Message 69 of 96 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that does not work

Message 70 of 96 (1,832 Views)