Hey could,you contact me I'm having the same problem
Message 21 of 28 (15,506 Views)

Re: how do I log into a different EA account on Madden

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 22 of 28 (15,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have a fix for this?  I dont have access to the email set up on my old account and EA is zero help.  The keep denying my access.

Message 23 of 28 (15,407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Barry, your responses don’t give any actual solutions to our questions. On Madden there is no option to change the account that is being used. The email I was using no longer exists and I don’t know the password to get in, so that account is unusable. I created a new ea account, but there is no way to use that one instead of the one that is already pre entered in the madden log in. This is a simple question that you guys keep skipping around the answer to and giving “solutions “ that provide nothing. Either make the problem easier to solve or give an actual solution 

Message 24 of 28 (15,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This absolutely does work! Even works with Fifa 19 demo. I deleted any saved data attached to Madden 19, opened Fifa 19 demo let it load, then opened Madden 19. Thanks so much man, EAs customer service is a horrific warzone. No one there has any idea what is happening. 

Message 25 of 28 (14,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Delete the reserved space too? Or just the saved data?

Message 26 of 28 (14,498 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Anybody know will this solution work for Apex Legends??

Message 27 of 28 (13,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@HUMDUDE 

We recommend posting questions around Apex Legends here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Apex-Legends/ct-p/apex-legends-en

If you want to log into a different EA ACCOUNT you just need to login to one of our games from a different Gamertag or PSN ID (if you're on console). You can only have one Gamertag/PSN ID linked to an EA account.

Here is how to find out what email address is linked up to the EA account that has your Gamertag synced.

1. Find it by going into one of our games. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/find-your-ea-account-email-address-using-your-game/
  2. Visit Help.EA.com and sign in using the Microsoft or PlayStation Network login button. Then, click on Accounts at the top and Change Email Address. It should display there.

Don't have access to that email anymore?

No sweat! Just fill out this account recovery form and one of our Advisors will contact you shortly with information on updating your account details.

Account Recovery Form: http://bit.ly/EA_Account_Recovery

I'm going to be locking down this post since it's rather old and this is is the solution. If this wasn't clear enough and you still need help please create a new post or reach out to our Live-Support team for any additional assistance around account creation or account recovery. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 28 (167,071 Views)