Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

draft champs told me I lost when I won the game, I have proof help pls.

by cxiinen22

Original Post

draft champs told me I lost when I won the game, I have proof help pls.

★★★ Newbie

Hi ea, today i woke up expecting to grind my ultimate team a little since I wasn’t streaming or making a video so I was like you know what why not, bought tickets, 

put a lot of time and research into my team that I drafted and ended up being up 17-7 in the 2nd quarter and he left, “your peer has conceded the game”, so I go to take a shower and come back and it wants me to answer the survey “how was the connection” or whatever. I said acceptable, it loads me out of the game and says “5 ticket draft 0 wins” then y’all gave me some scrub players for what? Winning? It don’t add up man I love madden, and I’ve never had a problem before but this one has scrubbed me, I’ve put a lot of my income into this game and plan to keep investing in yalls games if y’all show some support for your customers and help me out, I went ahead and clipped the whole thing as well, pls at least check this out, thank you, cxiinen22 

Message 1 of 1 (386 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help