cant add contracts to players with 0 contracts

by ygizzle67

Original Post

Unable to add contracts to players.

★ Novice

I had several ELITE Players that had their Contracts expired. I decided not to purchase any contracts. I then accessed the Adjust LineUp screen and started to Flip between the Generate Best LineUP from Best Long Pass (65)-82 to Team Overall (84). I toggled between both options twice, one the second selection which was Overall, my ELITE players as well as other players that had no contracts were removed from my lineup.

I tried adding those players back from the Eligible List of players but it ALWAYS.. ALWAYS states "You can't move a player with no contracts. Add contracts and try again." WTH. At this point I cant ADD any of my players back.

So 2nd alternative is to Add contracts from the Team Management screen. Under the Extend Lineup Contracts, none of those players are listed. I also made sure that there are no Low Contracts even spend a good amount of gold for more contracts, but I am unable to ADD any of them back. PLEASE HELP as i Am Unable to Play those Players!!!

Work Around:

I was able to add contracts to a couple of my players by changing to one of my saved Active line ups. However, those did not include the recent Elites acquired...

Message 1 of 3 (1,742 Views)

Re: Unable to add contracts to players.

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same problem anyone found a way of sorting out this bug ?
Message 2 of 3 (1,651 Views)

cant add contracts to players with 0 contracts

★ Novice

in playing my ultimate team i ran out of contacts for most of my starting lines up.  i pressed generate best line up , which took out all the players with 0 contacts.  now even after purchasing 500 contracts they wont allow me to add contacts to the players with 0 contacts. it only adds to the existing line up which is second string.  when you go in to change line up per position says cant move players with no contracts , please purchase more contracts and try again.  i keep applying contracts only is helping the players in line up. talked to tech support they have no resolution. did everything they requested still same issue went from 92 team to a 88 team please help thanks in advance.   

Message 3 of 3 (1,608 Views)