Ultimate legend card pack

by Kman007007007

Original Post

Ultimate legend card pack

★★ Novice
Hi. I was told to come here from ea help. I thought the Ult legend card pack said player but it was item -my mistake . i guess i was a bit excited when it said 100k cost. And i read player. My brain playing tricks on what i wanted to see .
So for the 100 k i recieved a ultimate legend badge the top player was a 81 OVR a coach stadium playbook and some other low players.
Needless to say i was very disappointed. . I decided to sell . if i got top dollar i would get about. 50k total if i was able to sell each item at max value. If i sold back to what i assume is EA it was 12k. This was very upsetting. As i suffer from mental health issues this made me have a panic attack as my anxiety was uncontrollable. I also have manor depression so on top of already dealing with staying alive daily i had this added on. Of course i spoke to my therapist to use my "skills" as well as medication at this time. I have never purchased before as partly im unable to buy due to finances and for some reason a glitch that doesnt allow me (i also could be using or doing it wrong) but doing the challenges ive seen what the packs provide and honestly it isnt great.. So when i seen this i thought finally a pack that is worth it. But i was wrong. Thanks.
Message 1 of 1 (552 Views)